Suikoden United and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

047 - Seperation Anxiety

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: 047 - Seperation Anxiety Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew awoke, alone in a dark void, “Alex!” He called out instinctively worrying for his son. There was no reply. A roll of sweat came down his cheek. The last time he was in pure darkness was when he was fighting the dark god whom he was destined to stop. Of course, darkness was not an issue for Andrew, who immediately formed a blue light at his hand, looking around he could see he was inside some kind of labyrinth.

Out of the darkness came a toothy grinned smile, much like the Cheshire cat of “Alice in Wonderland”

It chuckled and seemed to come up to Andrew’s face, “To challenge one such as you to physical prowess, would make me shortly become under duress. Instead to you, a challenge of two, to make it to the rest. First you must navigate the darkened maze, showing us that your mind is not crazed. Second, you must choose one to die. One shall die, choose you must once you reach, the end of this labyrinth deep. If you fail to choose who will meet their wrecks, it will be taken from little Alex!” It sung in rhyme, and then laughed as it faded into distance.

“Just my luck, stuck with another psychopath.” Andrew said and he allowed a massive flow of light energy into his hand, unleashing it through the labyrinth “It never said I couldn’t make my own doors.” He chuckled, forcing his way through the labyrinth.

[center:g3v04jy9]***[/center:g3v04jy9]

Alex was likewise alone, in what could best be described as the nursery from hell. Sure the setting was right, it had all the building blocks with letters on them, and the teddy bears and other assorted toys. But they all had a face with an evil grin on it, and dark laughter filled the dimly lit place, the only light source was a far away red fire.

Knowing well how to handle himself Alex prepared a lance and shield made of ice for himself and followed the only path available to him, straight towards the red fire.

“I don’t know who you meanies are, but I’ll stop you!” He shouted angrily.

Alex charged towards where the red fire was, but after a while he ran into an invisible barrier.

“So this is a trap huh? We’ll see about that!” Alex said, letting loose a storm of ice from his left hand, freezing the barrier solid, he then slashed at it with his ice lance, shattering both the wall and the lance. Alex grinned and snuck through the hole.

“I’m coming daddy.” He said determinedly.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: