Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

038 - Reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: 038 - Reunion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Croft’s Camp, Just Outside of Ohio

A solitary figure slowly trudged his way into the camp, he had had a long walk from the airport. So far, Krivin had been able to teleport in long distances by simply looking ahead, much as he had with his fight with the world’s worst ninja, Krivin was teleporting. Still, he was exhausted from all the effort.

He was wearing a long brown jacket that went down to his ankles, the same jacket he had been found in, and he carried his sword on a hilt over his back.

It was not long before One Nation soldiers approached him.

“Halt! Who are you, and what do you want here?!” A soldier said, still jittery from the recent explosions.

Krivin held his arms up, “I’m here to see Clarence Croft. I believe we may have a common enemy in the reported mages in the area.” He commented quietly.

“Geeze, talk about last minute.” One of the soldiers chuckled quietly, as both led him in.

Croft was sipping on coffee at his desk when Krivin was brought in. It was rather late in the night, but Croft felt he could sleep when he was dead, or done with the operations here. He raised an eyebrow as Krivin walked in and sat down.

“You’re Clarence Croft, am I correct?” Krivin asked directly.

Croft nodded, “That I am. And who, may I ask are you?”

“My name is Krivin. I know little else as I have lost much of my memory. I believe base don a recent attack on myself and newfound home, that I will find my answers in your mage problem.”

Croft sat back. Krivin, he was one of the rebels once, he knew it, this man matched the description he had read in the many texts on the rebels. He pursed his chin slightly, deciding on whether he should tell Krivin or not, but knew the answer, Andrew Lizar was here, as were many others. Not only was it the right thing to do, it was the smart one.

“Yes, I have heard of you before.” Croft smiled.

Krivin stood up quickly, “You know who I am?! PLEASE! I must know more!”

Croft smiled, “I could tell you from what I’ve read you were a member of the Freedom Fighters who overthrew Hunt, and many other threats, but seeing as a great deal of them are here…It would suit you best to meet with them yourself.”

Krivin’s eyes ran with anticipation as he followed Croft to the tent the rebels, who also weren’t really sleeping, save for Alex, were.

Andrew immediately shot out the recognition, “Krivin! You’re here, it’s really you! You’ve been missing for so long! I never thought I’d… well nevermind. It will be very nice to have you around again!” He said beaming his usual warmth.

“You…you’re the president of the UN, Andrew Lizar… and you… you know me?” Krivin said shaking.

“You mean to say you don’t remember?” Andrew said looking sadly at the ground, “You are a good friend. If you don’t remember, that’s fine though. Someone of your skill would be invaluable. Besides, that you don’t remember just means more excuses for late night stories, which we’re prone to anyway.”

Krivin nodded and smiled, “My thanks Mr. Lizar.”

Andrew smiled, “Just call me Andrew. That formality stuff was never my fancy.”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: