Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

013 - Ghosts from the Past

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: 013 - Ghosts from the Past Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Krivin and his Sensei had returned hours ago to the dojo. Krivin was once again alone, practicing his swordsmanship in the outside terrace. The moonlight was thick over the stone grounds where he continually thrust his blade into stone statues meant as training dummies.

The sweat began to build on his brow as he continued this exercise, but he continued, sweat was nothing in the cold night air.

“Who am I!” Krivin shouted in frustration.

“What am I supposed to be doing!” he added.

He slashed violently, making a crack in the stone he landed his sword on from the sheer force of his enraged attack.

As he forced himself back from this attack, he felt the air move just slightly. Krivin instinctually moved to the side quickly, and was instantly glad he did, as where he was standing prior was now full of several kunai knives.

“Who’s there?!” Krivin shouted in surprise.

A faint laugh came from a nearby tree as a man dressed in all black jumped down. A Ninja.

“You’re almost as good as the stories say you are, Krivin.”

“You know who I am?!” Krivin said in shock.

The Ninja seemed to be surprised by this outburst, but then chuckled, “Apparently you do not. The boss will be pleased to know that, though I still need to kill you.”

Krivin rose his sword in an offensive position, “You are the worlds worst ninja, giving away your position and mission so freely. I now know I was someone involved in something deep enough to have an assassin sent after me as well. I would thank you if not for your intention. But I cannot allow you to kill me!” Krivin said as he charged against the ninja with his sword at full force.

The ninja simply jumped out of the way, “Fool, you cannot hope to keep up with me!” He teased tossing another series of kunai at Krivin.

Krivin dodged the attack and thought how much he wanted to keep up with the ninja to wipe that smile off that ninja’s face.

The Ninja was back up in the tree laughing before he launched another series of Kunai.

Krivin grit his teeth in anger…if only he could be right behind the ninja so he could…

If only…

If only…

It could become true…

As if some cosmic force heard his thoughts Krivin found himself directly behind the ninja, Krivin was surprised to find himself there, he had not moved himself, it was as if a mage had teleported him there. Wasting little time he took the hilt of his sword and hammered heavily into the ninja’s head, knocking him out and to the ground. Krivin climbed down the tree and began the process of disarming and restraining the ninja assassin.

There would be answers. Who is the one who sent the Nina, and why? Who was Krivin, and how did he just teleport? There would be answers.

One way, or another.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: