Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden English Novel Petition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Suikoden English Novel Petition Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SUIKODEN NOVEL PETITION

Need I say more?

You better sign. Idealistic? Naive? We'll see about that. Everyone has to make an effort. Now, SIGN!

So Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 have novels...don't tell you don't want them! Missing SuikoGaiden is one thing, but we have to own a Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 English novel!

Spread the word!

I know, this just sounded a random ad, but it's not >.> I love Suikoden too much, and you should too.

Force people to sign even if they hate it D<
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll sign it but if Suikosource couldn't get it done with its giant ass petition at the peak of its powers way back when, I'm not holding out much hope.

(Suikoden IV and V have novels too.)

(The novels aren't that good but the art is nice.)

EDIT: Actually, sorry, I'll pass, I'm wary of anything that demands my e-mail then tries to offer me free junk before I'm even done signing the petition.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To add to what Layfield said, said petition was hand delivered to the then-art director (Ishikawa? I'm not very good with names) of Suikoden by the owner of this site. I think we'd need a little more than just an online petition to have a chance to change anything.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I managed to collect 15 signatures in one day o.o

I'm sure the petition will be some sort of piece of evidence, but it won't certainly be enough to make them translate the novel.

And yes, the pictures are VERY nice.

Quote:
EDIT: Actually, sorry, I'll pass, I'm wary of anything that demands my e-mail then tries to offer me free junk before I'm even done signing the petition.

Meh, all sites are like that, but you can remain anonymous anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: