Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Problem with my name.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Problem with my name. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was told by another mamber that he or she could not click on my name and have it go automatically down to the reply and bold. You know what I'm talking about. He or she said it didn't work. I triend it myself and it didn't work either. I don't now if it doesn't work to click on your own name and that it was just a glitch or if it is a broken link or something (sorry, bad at computers and don't knoe the technical term).

This may not really be a problem, but I just thought I should report it.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's due to the apostrophe mark within your name. Apostrephes have a specific meaning within php script, so any name that includes it can cause some sort of problem. This is true with many other speciail characters, such as ! ? & $ % # @ * ( ) < > / ; : etc.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, thanks. I thought that may be it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: