Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Body Art
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most tattoo shops have music going on and plenty of talking so it should go by fast.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh they have music going, but I'm not much of a music person. I'm more visual than audio. As for talking, yeah, we chatted for awhile, but there's only so much to talk about when you really don't have all that much in common. Eh, guess I'll just have to make sure to keep any tattoos I might get small so I don't have to sit around for too long :)

~Uguu!~
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol, the ones i've been to always have music going on. plus there's other tattoo work going on so i tend to watch those. makes two hours seem like one.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, well there was other tattoo work going on, but that was in a different room, so I couldn't watch them. I guess if I were going to get something done that took any length of time, I'd bring a book next time :)

~Uguu!~
blue_moon_black_heart

18236 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Getting tattoo's is good fun!!!!

I' m considering getting my third tat done and i want a true rune. I' m considering the Blue Moon Rune as it is my fav and suikoden II has been my favorite video game since i first played it many years ago!! Anyone know where i could get some better pictures or designs, been searching Google, but cant find anything i would show to a tattooist.

Cheers!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: