Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden On-line English Decloration

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Suikoden On-line English Decloration Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Considering that Suikox is the most popular place to post public messages I'll write it here.

If you haven't noticed already, I'm the one incharge of the Universal Suikoden Topics Index. In the Index there are languages which I can barely begin to understand that I for some reason wanted to include in the thread index. But after sometime thinking about how to approach the matter I have come to the following conclsion.

Considering that someone such as me who doesn't understand fully another language makes myself the wrong person for such a task, and thus I have come to reconsider my intentions with the USTI.

In Vextors own words in English from awhile back "Suikosource is the undesputable source of information on the net". Now in my own words I'm declaring this intention; that "English is the official on-line language of the Suikoden community" and not to be a hyprocrit in the matter, I'm stating that Japanese should be the official indepth information provider on the net.

With Suikosource being the political capital of the Suikoden community, Suikox having the online nation system, and finally the mega detailed site Due Fiumi having the greatest collaboration of Suikoden information ever made, it is evident that these English sites make it undisputed that we should be working in this language. On top of this, the people on the UN of Suikoden webring through their site descriptions demonstrated that they are more prone to what we offer in the English Suikoden community by describing their sites in English. The Croatian UN member has infact made plans themselves to switch their language from that to English sometime in the future saying "it would be more international".

With that I conclude by saying, although I'll be working with the English sites only in the Universal Suikoden Topics Index; what I don't want to see is the persecution of any other language witch translates our info to their language making it unfair and putting them at a disadvantage if we did so.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to any feedback on this declaration.

Ryan
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I"m not exactly sure what the point of this thread is. I don't believe you have any authority to declare English as the official language of the community, whatever that would mean anyway. So I'm just going to close this thread as it doesn't really have a point.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: