Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

HI everybody
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was around AllRPG for a while as Superior Inferiority, or something stupid like that, and I recognize the both of you. I couldn't stay long; that place was ridiculously nonsensical. I honestly couldn't see how people could stay around there long enough to rack up thousands of posts, even the unfortunate mods or admins.
~by Synchysi

MEh I have been there about 2.5 years now and coming up on 5000 posts (and thats in version 5.0, i've had several thousand in previous versions)
The forums is actulary a good place most of the time, and with a recent new staff member who single handidly made the main site worth going to.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Err, great to meet you Eggith.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hay eggith , welcom to the party.
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber wrote:
GAH!!! AllRPG is hell!!!

Trust me!!! I know! I'm a former moderator from there.... tch... stupid place filled with a lot of ignorant people. I was there for over 2 years...

I wonder if it'll die.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sometimes go around AllRPG, but I have never created an account there. I never really thought that it would be worth my time. The only real reason that I went there is because they listed some pretty good games that I played, but none of them were good enough for me to continue playing for more than a month.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maximillian Quixote wrote:
Quote:
HI Everybody

Hi Dr. Nick!

Darn it, I was gonna do that! :P
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Diaz wrote:
I sometimes go around AllRPG, but I have never created an account there. I never really thought that it would be worth my time. The only real reason that I went there is because they listed some pretty good games that I played, but none of them were good enough for me to continue playing for more than a month.

I kind of use to but still work there. Um, they haven't fired me yet, which I really wish they would. I've been there for about three years. I just got sick of it and left. I need to find me a new home to work at. For right now, I'll just stick around here for a while.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Greetings, and welcome to the forum!

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayyy eggith , welcome to the forum .
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi Dr. Nick. Sorry I couldnt resist using a Simpsons quote since you made the comment HI Everybody. Anyways, yeah i dont think anyone is going to hold it against you for not noticing that there was an introduction thread. The only reason I noticed there was an introduction thread was because someone had posted there and I saw it on the forum index that there was such a thread. Anyways welcome to the boards to you and Gaara and hope you enjoy your stay here like we all do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: