Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Saint Valentine's Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not all of us single people call it Singles Awareness Day.

We also call it Vodkannakah.

^Actual quote!
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tbh these days i just see valantines day as it is, depite haveing a fantastic day with my girlfriend this year it wasnt anytjing special, ill go mad for her birthday and spoil her rotton but since valantines day is just a feeble excuse to praise a vain saint and a huge excuse to sell gifts and cards i tend to just let it be, and let it pass over me as an excuse for me and my gf to spoil each other a little, but its not really ever going to be a big thing.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A bit late, but my V-Day was rather dull. I ended up working all day. The evening, however, was great after I got to my boyfriend's house. We'd had a convention to attend the following day and I had to keep my hours at work. He made me an awesome dinner from scratch (he worked as a saucier at an Italian restaurant for a while and got really, really good at it), got me flowers & chocolates (nothing fancy, but this is the first boyfriend that ever bought me flowers... and he could have picked them off the side of the road for all I care, but that would have still meant the world to me just because).

My senior year of high school, my boyfriend and I had broken up, and it was actually one of the best V-Days I'd had. My mom and my sisters ordered pizza and had a little party (my dad was out of town). I don't know. I like it and I always make my coworkers silly cards every year.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh? Ohhh... Valentine's day? Didn't even notice it go by. Last year I went and had dinner with my girlfriend, bought her a box of chocolates shaped like...hearts, I believe. This year I'm single again so...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: