Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Brigandine: Grand Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah. Brigandine. I love Brigandine. Got it completely by chance too because when I first saw it, I was ready to dismiss it as "cliche", but I mentioned it to my mother and she got it for me as a Christmas gift since Tales of Destiny was no longer available. I was much more excited than usual when I got it because I really did want that game.

I was quite glad I got it because it's really one of the best strategy games out there and has a lot more depth than it seems. It's pretty addictive too. I actually still have the Game Diary on it.

My favorite nation turned out to be Norgard, oddly enough. I dreaded playing the nation at first, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. Some powerful personalities in the country.

I never got to see Grand Edition and that's too bad because I really would have liked it.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing with Carleon, I like it's story. Although now it's getting kinda boring, with some secrets about Merriot and Cai. Anyway, Dunadan it's one of my favorites characters, but since I have just played with Carleon I can't say who is mey favorite of them all. The game is fun to play, so I think I'll end up finishing the game with all of the countries.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dammit Felipe, we have a new topic on Brigandine. Now I'm not sure which one to close since we can't merge topics.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I thought the second one would be closed. I mean, there was one created already, I just didn't saw it.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How much did you guys pay for Brigandine?

I have been lurking on eBay for months now trying to get this but the prices have been very high......and on the one's that were 'reasonable' the shipping was costing just as much as the game!

What price range would you go to if you were looking to get this game?
How much do you think it is worth?
( FYI, i did pay $70 for Suikoden so you can use that as a guide! )
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got with with a friend of mine. But here in Brazil you can find it for 5 bucks or something.

Ringerike

795 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just loved the first game, and now after so many years I finaly got my hands of the Grand Edition. I just hope I`ll enjoy it as much as Lof, as I played that game for 3 or 4 years or so. Oh happy day. (Exept my car broke down, and it will cost me 1800$ to fix it)
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Brigandine...wow...it's been a while.
I reaaaally enjoyed this title, due to its great replayability.
My favourite nations were the blue one and the orange/yellow one ( or was it the green one?)...with Cai as the leader. Great times, a lot of time wasted ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: