Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Discussion & Rumours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DAMN IT!!!! NO! CENA WON???? DAMN IT!!!!

What does WWE want from us by pushing John Cena? I thought Cena was said to miss Wrestlemania this year? Why?! I No one wants to see another tedious John Cena title reighn, let alone a match.!

I hope someone like Jeff Hardy wins the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania 24 and cash it in later that night when Cena is probably wasted away after winning the title. It'll be like Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna at Wrestlemania 9 with Yokozuna winning but Hogan wins after a few minutes by challenging Yokozuna to an impromptu title match.

AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That upset me greatly, the crowd went man, but they started to boo, i liked it when they booed. It sucked, ii had money on both Triple H and Batista! Plus Hornswogle(sp) wasn't even out!!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the word still going around is wrestlemania is suppose to be about triple h this year. he was the favorite to win the royal rumble but yet wwe pulled a huge/very dissapointing surprise like letting cena win. if i was triple h i would be one pissed off person. with knowing cena will be back on raw makes me not to watch it :\. but if cena does go on to wrestlemania to win the title again i think wwe will lose a lot of vetern wwe fans.

also jeff hardy was suppose to win the wwe title since a lot of people backstage were pulling for jeff to win the title.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So we had all this months of awesome television and stars being built up to... get back to square one? WWE needs Riki Choshu on their booking team now! But I don't want them to have him, since New Japan is doing so great with him!

Yeah, a big surprise Cena coming and winning, but certainly it won't be that good as far as crowds and people that were actually liking the product without Cena appearing, and long term booking, goes.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
the word still going around is wrestlemania is suppose to be about triple h this year. he was the favorite to win the royal rumble but yet wwe pulled a huge/very dissapointing surprise like letting cena win. if i was triple h i would be one pissed off person. with knowing cena will be back on raw makes me not to watch it :\. but if cena does go on to wrestlemania to win the title again i think wwe will lose a lot of vetern wwe fans.

Oh god, Wrestlemania all about Triple H? Come on. What's Triple H gonna do? Take on the whole WWE Tag Team division and bury up-and-comers in the Elimination Chamber? Damn it!

I think the only thing good to watch nowadays is reruns of ECW before the "Talent Exchange" took place.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

with all the jobbing triple h has been doing, he deserves to get the title and have a good run. he always jobs during wrestlemania during the main event. but hey who would you rather win, triple h or be doomed to see cena as champ again.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Buff. Despite what Triple H may be like behind the scenes (and since it is behind the scenes, it's really none of our business) he has not only had his fair share of losses recently (and how often could we say the same about Cena?) but he has also put over people like Jeff Hardy in clean losses.

It does reinforce my belief, though, the people will find anything to whine about since most people are adamantly against seeing Cena as champ (understandably) but even when rumours point to someone else as the focus it still results in a "wah! they are killing wrestling!" Besides, is there a tag team division in WWE anymore? The Tag Team championships seem to be more like token prizes these days.

Personally, while I do like Triple H, I would mind seeing Orton vs. Hardy for the WWE championship at WrestleMania. Hardy is definitely the freshest face in the title picture and it's a somewhat easy process of elimination (no pun intended) as to which potential candidate is the most likely to go onto WrestleMania and possibly win the championship. In a way, I'd almost hope for JBL to win the title again, if only for him to do to the belt what he "did" to the US title spinner belt.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jeff hardy would be best for wrestlemania but the thing is from what jeff said in an interview is that his body hurts a lot right now. but said he's only been going since he's been getting a damn good push and his body hasn't needed surgery yet.

and yet once again they need to bring back the old undisupted title since that big freaking gold thing has got to be one of the worst belts every made. but i sort of wish they bring back the one they used in the attitude era days.

Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good to know, gents, that we won't ever get away from the spinning title belt. Which is lame in and of itself, but that's besides the point.

I am honestly one of those people that would want to see anyone and their momma have another title reign that isn't Cena. I dislike Cena for technical reasons [you can predict his movesets] and for story reasons [even the good guys have LONG TERM setbacks and don't always Super Saiyajin themselves out of things]. Either Jeff Hardy [a believable good guy who has setbacks and people make note that yes, he could really hurt himself doing some of the things he does and yes, he's had injuries that visibly hamper him] or Randy Orton [the best bad guy I've seen on WWE in a really long time] would be credible titleholders or contenders. I'd also want to put Mr. Kennedy in that mix, because after the blazing hot start he got on SD, and being thrown into the mix on RAW, I've not seen him enough to want to pay much attention to him. And he's someone that I honestly love.

Are the rumors still true that Flair might go out at Wrestlemania?

Lemme see, what else am I bitter about...

Last Monday night: Umaga in red pants is still freaking Umaga.

I'm finding myself falling for William Regal - he's cute. I never would have said that about him on SmackDown, but yeah. He's cute. He won't make the list that HHH, or Batista or Orton is on, but...okay, I'm going to stop being girly. Moving on...

The return of DX. Please don't make this like all the other 'Return of'.

Oy, my train of thought's derailed. But that's what's been on my mind today.

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's kind off odd, really, that initially I found Cena to be boring and stale but nothing really worth fretting over, then progressing to the point where I didn't really want to see any of his matches or promos (that whole "The champ is hee-yah!!!" thing got old quick. I mean, "No shit, Sherlock", despite what you like to think, we can fucking see you! though we wish we couldn't...) and, finally, to the point where just the sight of him is enough to evoke X-Pac Heat.

Despite the other contenders out there, I really do like Orton as the WWE champion and I wouldn't mind seeing him survive past WrestleMania with the title. I'm hoping like hell that Orton retains at No Way Out, but just like when Edge won the title and the spinner belt wasn't abandoned, it just reeks of someone keeping the belt warm until they can put it back onto Cena.

Quote:
Are the rumors still true that Flair might go out at Wrestlemania?

The current rumour going around is that Shawn Michaels will bring Flair's career to an end at WrestleMania. There has also been talk this past year that Flair will be inducted in the Hall of Fame this year as well.

The No Way Out card is looking to be pretty packed, but there is one thing I'm not too thrilled about. First off, let me say I really enjoy the Elimination Chamber but I don't think it's really a good idea for WWE to have two Elimination Chamber matches on the same card. That would be like having two 30 men Royal Rumble matches at the Royal Rumble.

Does the ECW brand really mean anything anymore? Unlike RAW and SmackDown! it doesn't look like the ECW title is really important enough to warrant a defense at WrestleMania. Last year (the first the ECW title would have been defended) the champion was involved in a "mine's bigger than yours!" contest between McMahon and Trump while, this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Chavo found himself in a Money in the Bank ladder match.

Edit - In the vein of "Aw hell, you've gotta be shitting me!" I just dug this up:

Quote:
The plan right now is for John Cena to wrestle Triple H for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania, which means Cena is winning the title from Randy Orton at No Way Out, which takes place on February 17 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. There have also been talks of doing a three-way match at WrestleMania between Cena, Triple H and Orton. Either way, Triple H and Cena are definitely going to be in the title match.

I hate this!

Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

The plan right now is for John Cena to wrestle Triple H for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania, which means Cena is winning the title from Randy Orton at No Way Out, which takes place on February 17 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. There have also been talks of doing a three-way match at WrestleMania between Cena, Triple H and Orton. Either way, Triple H and Cena are definitely going to be in the title match.

I guess that just rapes my Wrestlemania weekend right about now...

I think it's old news now but I just read that Harris signed with the WWE. This could be good because WWE does need newcomers for better TV and competition (until Cena gives him the Scoop Slam of Death), especially for WWECW's CM Punk. Maybe we could get to see AMW come back in the WWE. I can see it now....

Okay, scratch the last one.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here's an update to the dvd release for 2008. just read for some reason the sting and macho man randy savage dvd have been pulled.

Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was obvious that WWE can't release a DVD that consists entirely about a contracted TNA superstar. If TNA releases Sting, which I highly doubt, WWE could sign Sting and release the DVD.

The Macho Man DVD is what puzzles me the most.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think the issue of a Sting DVD is as cut and dry as "Sting is contracted to TNA" since an even larger chunk of Sting's career was with WCW, the intellectual property (and footage) which WWE owns. McMahon owns that footage and he would be within his rights to use said footage, though business decisions must have led to the plug being pulled.

Macho Man, on the other hand, is far more understandable, if the reports that Vince doesn't want anything to do with Savage are true. This would also explain why Savage has not been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. (the reverse of this is WWE wants to induct Bruno Sammartino, but Sammartino wants nothing to do with WWE)

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually sting isn't under contract with tna. his last appearnece on that ppv was the end of his contract. but they are trying to work on a new one from last i read any thing on him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: