Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hey guys do anyone of you like Jade Empire?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Hey guys do anyone of you like Jade Empire? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just gotta say, if you havent, I highly suggest and recommend that you guys check this game out, I love it, its the best game for the Xbox in my opinion, if not the best, ONE of THE best, and the fact that you can go from being a good guy to a bad guy, or vice versa is pretty promising ( though its nothing new, if you played Knights of The Old Republic), if you like the game and played it, tell me what you think of it, and share some ideas.

It looks like the whole Jade Empire world revolves around Chinese culture, I could be wrong..
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..guess not..
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I swear I thought there was already a topic about this game somewhere deep in this place. Yes, I enjoyed Jade Empire for what it was and that was BioWare's first foray into making a pure action-based rpg. I do think the game could've been longer. Once I was able to gain enough abilities the game pretty much was a breeze to finish through. hopefully, Jade Empire 2 will last a little longer.

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved the first minutes of Jade Empire. Why do I say that? I got the game through..let's say "different means" and the game only got up to the bandit fight and then froze. So I deleted it and I probably won't be able to play until I buy the real copy. I was planning on getting a 360 and hoping there was BC with the game, but I don't know and I decided to get a PS3.

- Nyoro~n :3

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was waiting to hear something good about it as its one of those games that caught my interest, I would only be able to buy it for the pc but i wanted to know if it was any good or just a load of rubbish.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
I swear I thought there was already a topic about this game somewhere deep in this place.

You're right, and it's this thread. Zahak decided to mumble something about this after two years.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: