Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Public Relations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The definition of the word "free" in your part of the world must be completely different from where I am.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Protests for or against?

And who made that banner, anyway?

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By free I'm sure you mean working for Nagarea eh? Well let's hope your protest aren't for nothing or else the Nagarea people might protest something real... like your horrible name or bad style of government. ^^ EMPIRES RULE!

^^ j/k

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:O Mr Jansen, the people of Nagarea are wholly insulted :P

Ard made the banners Yvl, and a damn fine job he did too :)
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems rather odd that a nation that despises dragon horses would want Rahal.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be cool if Rahal's sword went through the "a" in his name.

To his rightful owner? So there are slaves in Nagarea too? You guys are as bad as Harmonia.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are correct Hawk. We must free Rahal from its evil dragon master.

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Correction! Slavery has been abolished in Harmonia for quite some time. We no longer adhere to such immoral traditions... *hides slaves*

In fact, a War Against Indecency has been proclaimed and we are fighting against the vile Nudhists that plague our streets.

Help raise awareness about the depravity of people walking around naked! And boycott the Darko Hotflash shows while you're at it. Hurry, before it spreads!! :O

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:

It's a bit deeper than that - Nagarean religion views creatures of a reptilian or draconian nature to be descended from evil, therefore it makes sense for this evil to be eliminated entirely to purify the world. Since my arrival as King of Nagarea I have somewhat overruled this ancient view on the condition that the high clergy of Nagarea (who are obviously the most capable of restraining evil) will be responsible for overseeing and directing the dragonhorses.

The alternative option would be genocide of the dragon people, something that I as leader cannot agree with although which the more fanatical clerics would love to carry out.

Of course I think Viktorfan wishes to have only Rahal as her own, the dragonhorse is not part of her campaign...

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:

Of course I think Viktorfan wishes to have only Rahal as her own, the dragonhorse is not part of her campaign...

That's very correct. I don't know why people here were talking about dragon horses when only Rahal is mentioned in the signatures. ^_^

Hawk Thanatos wrote:

A nation? Hmmm.....Am I a nation? The signature doesn't say "Give Nagarea Rahal", no? ;-)

Tek Jansen wrote:

By free I'm sure you mean working for Nagarea eh?

Why should he? Again: it's not a "Give Nagarea Rahal" campaign but a "Give ViktorFan Rahal" campaign ^_^.

But with my post here in this thread you can have a look at my awesome signature and maybe it's more clear now :D.
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This just in. I am gorgeous.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have only just realised? One of your nation mates told me nearly a week ago :)

Also, The Rahal Campaign is gaining support worldwide!
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darko wrote:

In fact, a War Against Indecency has been proclaimed and we are fighting against the vile Nudhists that plague our streets.

Help raise awareness about the depravity of people walking around naked! And boycott the Darko Hotflash shows while you're at it. Hurry, before it spreads!! :O

Don't let the talk about this so-called 'War Against Indecency' scare you away from the beautiful city of Urbo Haven. There is nothing indecent about the city, nor the people who wish to practice things some would consider indecent. If they aren't bothering anyone else, I don't see why there is a problem with their indecency, as long as it doesn't affect other people. If that's what you're into, more power to you. As long as it doesn't keep you from being a productive citizen and a worthy member of Harmonia, then I'm all for it.

Yes, I shall admit it to the entire forum - I am a loyal fan of Darko Hotflash, the adult entertainer who has shows in Urbo Haven. He is funny and witty and charming, and I've had the chance to meet him on a few occasions. He's just like anyone else trying to make a living. His shows are adults only. This War Against Indecency campaign bothers me because it presumes that a governing body knows better for people than the people themselves do. Next thing you know, the government will be trying to tell you what is and isn't good to read, and things like that. It's like someone telling you that you're not smart enough to not go to a Darko Hotflash show if you don't like it. It really is that simple - if you don't like it, don't go. But don't try to abolish it because [you] don't like it.

So boo and hiss to this 'War Against Indecency'. I say that the people should be allowed to decide what they do and do not see. Support Darko Hotflash and his right to be as naked as he wants to be!

[My campaign is dedicated to the Patron Saint of Nakedness, the former Lord Masaya - without his pioneering spirit in the Naked Arts, Harmonian Nakedness wouldn't be where it is today.]

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha. Patron Saint of Nakedness. <3

And I agree. Urbo Haven is beautiful. If you ever board. I suggest just strolling down the Naked Mile to my Toothpaste Factory. ^^

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, what's the deal with the whole Give Viktorfan Rahal! campaign? Is it for SAPPHIRE?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 11 of 19

Jump to: