Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime Characters by Nationality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that is true, but she was raised in Hungary, and i thought that it would be nice to see some mention of other countries besides the UK, Russia, France and Germany.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fatalis

57507 Potch
9 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CAPTAIN PLANET wrote:
Oh yeah, Gundam Wing has a lot of people from nations around the world, as well.

The characters from Gundam Wing are styled after a lot of nationalities but the thing you have to remember is that most of the main characters are from colonies in space and not from Earth based nations. Such as Wufei being of Chinese ancestry but he isn't Chinese.

However, G Gundam (which was not a very good series, I didn't watch it I swear.) had a lot of nationalities.

American
Chibodee Crocket

French
George de Sand
Princess Maria Louise
Raymond Bishop

Chinese
Sai Saici

Russian
Argo Gulskii
Nastasha Zabigov

Swedish
Allenby Beardsley

Hong Kong
Wong Yunfat

Italy
Michelo Chariot

Looking at the Street Fighter anime you could get a lot of nationalities also. (Though that is based on a videogame so I don't know how much of that you would be interested in.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: