Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The almight one?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I didn't realize Chiepoo was so unpopular! I don't know, normally I fins cute to be irritating and I agree that his voice may be a little too young for him, but I just like his personality. Optimism goes a long way. He likes the hero as a person, not just for what he represents to the cause, andis one of the only people I feel is genuinely concerned with the hero's well-being. Maybe it's the acting, but when someone brings up using the Rune of Punishment, everybody else says no at first, it seems to me, because it's what they should say. I don't believe anyone really means it because they fear for the hero's safety. Even the Gaien Knights, who I KNOW care about him, seem to me to be putting on appearances. I think too many people subscribe to Akaghi's theory of "What if it goes to me next?" I truly believe Chiepoo cares.

In a game that is about suffering, pain and loss, Chiepoo always made me feel good. I don't feel he was relentlessly cutesy, but just the right amount to keep the game from becoming too dark. Believe me, I liked S4 (especially Elenor) but without Chiepoo to break up the heavy-handedness and dark feel of things, I may not have finished it. I mean, just look at some of the endings [SPOILER: Warlock, Kika and Aldo's for example] and see how dark everything was.

Point being, I don't know if I could have finished the game without him.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't belive there is a thread about Chiepoo. Man we need more info on S5 really soon.

CLERKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: