Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Survivor Series 2007

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1137766 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: WWE Survivor Series 2007 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With just one week to go until the event, the card for Survivor Series is starting to shape up. It's a little disappointing that, to date, only one elimination tag match has been announced and there has been no further information on Edge's participation other than he will return at the event. So, with that in mind, here is the current card, though there is no need to make predictions until the final card has been announced by WWE:

WWE Survivor Series 2007
November 18, 2007 - Miami, FL

Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali

Survivor Series Elimination Match
Triple H, Jeff and Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio and Kane vs. Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Finlay and Big Daddy V

ECW Championship Triple Threat
CM Punk (Champion) vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell
Batista (Champion) vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (Champion) vs. Shawn Michaels

The card doesn't look too bad at the moment, though the Hornswoggle/Khali match is too much of a mismatch to take seriously. I mean, a giant taking on a midget? We all know Hornswoggle is gonna win, it's not even sporting.

Considering the event is called Survivor Series, wouldn't it be more fitting if the ECW triple threat match was elimination style? That would certainly prove that whoever walked out as champion deserved to do so.

The WWE championship match... I don't see Orton losing the title so soon, and the very fact that Shawn Michaels is in the match, on the 10th anniversary of the Montreal screwjob, practically screams out that Shawn is going to be the recipient of a screwjob this time around. It's just too bad that the nature of Bret Hart's injury prevents him from making any kind of in-ring appearance.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't watched wrestling for quite some time now, but I will say that the Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match is bound to be good. Doubt it will live up to Undertaker v. Mankind though.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My predictions on who'll win.

Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali [No Contest]

Survivor Series Elimination Match
Triple H, Jeff and Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio and Kane [Obviously right?]

ECW Championship Triple Threat
CM Punk (Champion) [Another obvious match. I'm sort of getting tired of CM Punk as the so-called "ECW" champion]

World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell
Batista (Champion) [He's going to overcome it. Pfft. Typical]

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (Champion) [Orton can't be a champ for that short of a time]

Hmph. What a pitiful PPV.

Ralphy gives it 2 out of 5 stars.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Results

ECW Triple Threat Match: CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz: CM Punks wins via pinfall on The Miz.

10 Diva Tag Team Match: Team Mickie James wins via Micke pinfall on Melina.

World Tag Team Title Match: Cade/Murdoch vs. Hardcore Holly/Cody Rhodes: Cade/Murdoch win via Murdoch pinfall on Rhodes.

Team Triple H vs. Team Umaga: Team Triple H wins via Jeff Hardy pinfall on Umaga. Triple H and Jeff Hardy sole survivors.

The Great Khlai defeats Hornswoggle via dq.

WWE Title Match: Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels: Randy Orton wins via pinfall, but still gets a sweet chin music after the match.

World Title Hell In A Hell Match: Batista vs. The Undertaker: Batista wins via pinfall via Edge screwing Undertaker.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1137766 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The part of the show which stands out the most in my mind is when CM Punk delivered a hurricanrana to John Morrison, who was sitting on the top turnbuckle, which was then turned into a powerbomb in midair by Miz. It seems the ECW guys tend to get all the good spots.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: