Suikoden United and Irrational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Cheating
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakken

The Crimson Sword

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as cheating in academics, I never really had the ambition to go that far; I always picked things up fast and could usually just bluff my way to a decent grade, and that was good enough for me.

On the relationship front I have crossed this line only once, which is one time too many. Two women who should have never felt that pain did because of me. Having to explain to the other girl that you are apparently a jerk. I couldn't even face her. Then explaining it to the one you know it will hurt the most. I felt like I was going to die with every tear that fell. I could not believe that I had made her beautiful face stained. I believe that I deserved so much of a punishment for that; I will never do it again, and it tops my list of things I most regret, but I also believe that I learned more about myself in the hours between the transgression and telling her than in the lifetime of events leading to that point. The other girl moved away for school, and after awhile Cal forgave me and we became pretty good friends. She still has a thing for guys with guitars, so I have to go into gumba mode sometimes to make sure no guy does her like I did.

Someone noted cheating at work as maybe calling in with a fake excuse, this goes with the school thing, not enough ambition to really care or take it seriously; if I wanted a day off I called in and told them that if I was fired so be it. I could always find another job............. I also have this small problem with overbearing authority figures which some of my past employers and atest to.
And when your deepest thoughts are broken,
Keep on dreaming boy, cause when you stop dreamin? it?s time to die.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: