Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

So what are you dressing up as this Halloween?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: So what are you dressing up as this Halloween? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried looking for it and am surprised I couldn't find a thread for this. As we all know, Halloween is only a couple of days away and I'm sure most of you already have your costumes or ideas for what you're going to be! So...

1. What are you dressing up as?

2. What are you going to do? (i. e. go trick or treatin, go to a party, stay at home)

3. Did you have any other ideas for costumes that didn't pull through?

4. Are any of your friends wearing any interesting costumes?

5. Post a picture of yourself in costume if you like.

Last edited by Gaara on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1)The White Ninja as I did last year.
2)Go to my friends house whose dressing as the Black Ninja
3)Better shoes
4)Ninja are as interesting as it gets!

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: So what are you dressing up as this Halloween? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got a badass troll mask for $25 that I coupled with a defunct Death gown from last year.

2. What are you going to do? (i. e. go trick or treatin, go to a party, stay at home)
I went to a Finntroll concert as a troll. Like a dozen people got their picture with me or my autograph, and I moshed and crowd surfed the whole gig through, in full suffocating mask. You can't really top that. I even followed them to Houston out of uniform to see them again under bearable conditions. :)

No

Who?

Boogeyman

The Serial Peacemakers

795163 Potch
0 Soldiers
21927 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A keg. The main attraction is that it actually pours beer.

Going to a party at my friends place. We decorated his unfinished basement like a haunted house and it should be pretty cool.

Not really I'm pretty unoriginal.

Santa Claus, I thought that was a good one.

We're so bad and mean
We make nightmares out of dreams
We're the Spaceballs!

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: So what are you dressing up as this Halloween? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highland Jowy I think =p but just during the day

Probably same thing I've been doing for past mm...3 years. Trick or treating online at this one forum....I haven't really trick or treated for a long time now....I don't like most of the candy people give out anyway...

Mmm...not really

Eh....I haven't really asked...though I'm sure my anime convention buddies are all gonna be cosplaying anime/video game characters as well :mrgreen:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) I'm going as Leon Kennedy from RE4

2) Go with my friend and take her little sister trick or treating

3) We were going to go as a group from World of Warcraft... but it would have been expenisve.

4) My friend is going as Ada and her sister is a zombie.

5) No pictures yet...

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my parent's friends did a halloween party saturday. I safty pined some plush birds to me and wore binoculars and went as a bird watcher.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My main costume is Yuko Ichihara a la XXXHolic. However, as it did not come in time for the party I went to this weekend (and I'm not sure it's going to get here in time for wedensday either >_>), I went as a pirate. It was an AWESOME costume, if I do say so myself. :3

Too old for trick-or-treating. It looks like I'll be going to a party, but I might end up being pressed into service either handing out candy or taking neighbor kids around. :)

Every year I've wanted to do Sasarai's Harmonian Bishop uniform, but it's never quite worked out. This year included. Next year, though! I'm already planning it so I can do it for some cons next summer too. :3 I adore costumes...

Nah. They all either don't like halloween, dressing up, or just don't bother putting any thought into their costumes. :/

Pictures are forthcoming. :3 I posted a head-shot of the pirate costume over in the "pictures" thread in the details forum. Go look!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a Ninja. Just like I did last year.

I have to work so and school so I will just go to both like a Ninja.

no

no

The guitar is not part of the costume I was just bored.

Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why is the guitar not part of the costume?
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just like Shad I was about to say the same thing. You could always go as the Six-String Ninja.

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

is the six-string a reference to an actual ninja or did you just make that up for the guitar and all?

eitherway I dont know if I feel like caring a guitar around all day and I dont think work would much like me having a guitar there >_>

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, there was a movie called Six-String Samurai who wandered the deserts of post-apocalyptic America which only had one surviving government called the Kingdom of Elvis. So, six-string ninja could be just like the samurai one except you're sneakier.

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm thinking of dressing up as a Ginger. There's nothing more terrifying than a daywalker.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to do the same thing I do every year. I'll wear my regular clothes and say I'm dressed as Jack the Ripper, when people say "No you're not" I'll say "Prove it." When they argue about time traveling I'll prove that everyone is traveling through time, forward at a rate of one second per one second (1:1)

Actually I'm just going to work like I do every night, I'll have fun laughing at all the people who come to eat in costume.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: