Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Bionic Commando!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: New Bionic Commando! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bionic Commando trailer

It was announced earlier this week, but I don't think a trailer surfaced until today.

Holy shit, it looks INSANE. This looks AMAZING. Capcom, currently my favorite developer, is really on a roll.

Oh man. You little kiddies may not be familiar with Bionic Commando, but it was a CLASSIC on the NES.
SwissStopwatch

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

186774 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmn. Well, yeah, the trailer looks impressive enough, and the game looks like it might be fun to play.

However, I have to say... that just seems kind of mediocre, when you think about some of the stuff in the original Bionic Commando. I just don't think they could find anything here that could possibly outdo Hitler's head exploding.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SwissStopwatch wrote:
Hmmn. Well, yeah, the trailer looks impressive enough, and the game looks like it might be fun to play.

However, I have to say... that just seems kind of mediocre, when you think about some of the stuff in the original Bionic Commando. I just don't think they could find anything here that could possibly outdo Hitler's head exploding.

I dunno about mediocre, I mean sure seeing blobs instead of gunfire might be nostalgic but I think this will end up being at least a decent game. My only problem with it will be comparison wise, since it seems as if from that preview it's simply a mix of Prince of Persia in an urban sprawl setting.

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bionic Commando was one of my favorite games for the NES. That being said, I don't know if this game will be good. there are countless classic franchises that were brought back during the ps2 era, and most if not all were lame.

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll probably get this for nostalgia purposes, but to be honest it doesn't look like the type of game I'd enjoy. I think it'd be a mistake to expect much out of this game by the looks of it.

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks great to me. And it's about friggin' time too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: