Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Demon Eyes Kyo, You're watching Gintama? I liked it, but i haven't seen in in a wlong while. What episode is it up to?

Oh dear, late reply. Sorry! Raw wise, it's like Episode 70 something, the most current subbed episode is like 37 or 38 D:

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it's been so soon since I last posted here but ya'll don't mind right? :o

High Priority:
Kaibutsu Oujo - I love the opening and ending x3
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Senseeeiii~~
Naruto Shippuden - A comment? *gnaws* how's that? xD;

2nd Priority:
Shounen Onmyoji - *pokes the thing with a stick*
Hayate no Gotoku - can't...believe...I still...watch this....52 ep long...thing...
Seto no Hanayome - Gawd....at this point in time it's just taking up space...but I'll watch it....before the end of the world...at least

Saiunkoku Monogatari Season2 - Shuurei!

Recently Finished/Soon to be Finished:
Claymore - Season 2 please?? *puppydog eyes*
Darker than Black - Damn...the ending felt slightly abrupt for me n_n
Zero no Tsukaima S2 - for the record...WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?!
Nanatsuiro Drops* - There's one ep left...but I haven't watched like 3 or so eps pre-final ep...due to something main chara said at the end of one of the eps...something that hinted about next several eps would end on cliffhangers =x

Lovely Complex* - Heh...random series I just picked up out of the blue one day...it was a tad on the lame side for my taste but hey =o it's almost done...why not?

Just realized the other day that Saiunkoku Monogatari S2 has been picked up again =O
and yeah....funny that I just picked up Lovely Complex out of the blue and it's 24 eps are already done airing lol...ah well...yay for me!

Also...by picking up Kaibutsu Oujo and Lovely Complex I have now seen at least one anime that starts with every single letter of the alphabet...except the letter 'Q'
GO ME!

So anyone know any good anime that start with the letter Q? :mrgreen: LOL
q sure is a tough one...due to the Japanese having no such equivalent letter/sound/character >.<

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess I'll revive this topic. With the fall season starting, there will be a lot more anime to watch. Once I get internet set up on my own PC again then I'll be watching :

Gundam 00
Dragonaut The Resistance
Clannad
Gurren Lagann (Finishing)
Night Wizard

..Oh there's just so many. :p

Return that soul to God.
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently started watching the following:

Galaxy Express 999
Space Pirate Captain Harlock
Captain Harlock: Endless Odyssey
Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro
Getter Robo Armageddon

I miss Gurren Lagann...

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm....on my journey to find a good new fave anime for this season I seem to have set my eyes on a lot of new ones lately
these include:

Clannad
ef Tale of Memories
Hero Tales
Rental Magica
Shakugan no Shana 2 (heh...I went through a 'watch season 1 marathon' all last week lol)

2 of the above I still technically haven't watched yet....I might end up dropping them after the first ep...who knows xp

Besides these new ones I'm still trying to mainly watch
Shounen Onmyoji
Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei
Naruto Shippuden
Kaibutsu Ouji

Everything else...is like bleh...I don't feel like they deserve to be mentioned anymore.... :roll:
Although I do still keep an eye out for new eps...for the non-mentioned

Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Started watching Claymore. Art is nice, story seems... decent enough and its nice and violent. Tis a bit stereotypical with the whole "only girls can be claymores". I do like the armor they wear... at least from the shoulders up. Surely cloth like that is not going to protect much and though they aren't showing legions of skin like many anime heroines, their armor is just about as useful as if they were practically naked.

So yeh some pet peeves surfacing but I'm going to stick with it.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently finished Lucky Star and School Days, and picked up ef ~A Tale of Memories~, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Nanatsuiro Drops, CLANNAD and Blue Drops. (I'm watching them all very slowly :P)
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Falcon Critical wrote:
Started watching Claymore. Art is nice, story seems... decent enough and its nice and violent. Tis a bit stereotypical with the whole "only girls can be claymores". I do like the armor they wear... at least from the shoulders up. Surely cloth like that is not going to protect much and though they aren't showing legions of skin like many anime heroines, their armor is just about as useful as if they were practically naked.

So yeh some pet peeves surfacing but I'm going to stick with it.

Only females can't be you just find out later why there are no male Claymores and it kinda makes sense when you think about it. :P

I'm actually looking for a series to get into since I haven't exactly bothered with most of the releases in the latter part of this year, instead, what I've been watching is from my own collection;

Last Exile
Vision of Escaflowne
Perfect Blue

If anyone has any suggestions as to a decent series (please no romance / drama) I suppose I could give it a looksee since I really need to get back into the swing of watching them again.

Getsuga

209279 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perfect Blue was an amazing anime, it was a bit strange compaired to what I normally watch. But it indeed was really good. The only escaflowne I've seen was the move, which was really cool too.

As for suggestions I'd say: Record of Lodoss Wars, Bleach and Naruto of course, Bubble Gum Crisis ( geeze I have a ton of anime at home but I'm drawing a blank) well Roruni Kenshin if you havent seen it. I'll check my collection and give you a few more when I get home tonight.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

eXistence of Fly wrote:
Only females can't be you just find out later why there are no male Claymores and it kinda makes sense when you think about it. :P

Yeh I trust them to have an explanation for it, but the sheer fact that they set it to be that way in the first place screams to me of fanservice/marketing. Perhaps I'm just getting bitter and disillusioned in my old age lol...

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Falcon Critical wrote:
eXistence of Fly wrote:

Yeh I trust them to have an explanation for it, but the sheer fact that they set it to be that way in the first place screams to me of fanservice/marketing. Perhaps I'm just getting bitter and disillusioned in my old age lol...

Well yeah it is a level of fanservice especially how some of the claymores approach the job and the main male being such a goddamn pansy... but there's really no ecchi or anything of the sort you'd expect from such a gesture to the male audience, infact they kinda say "you don't wanna be like that because you could probably lose a limb or two." especially with the reactions you see of people almost bringing up their lunches.

I actually think the whole fanservice was toned down a lot where it seemed far better integrated than ones who do it simply for the eye candy.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since I went so overboard last season that I still haven't caught up...

I've only chosen to watch Gundam 00 from this season and continue watching Hayate no Gotoku!

I was also thinking of trying out Prism Ark, but last season showed me the folly of having too many "watch alone" animes.
DameGreyWulf

7641 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hellsing Ultimate, both dub and fansubs.

Gonna start watching Death Note as soon as I find a good fansub.

That's about it, I don't watch much anime anymore lol
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

eXistence of Fly wrote:
I actually think the whole fanservice was toned down a lot where it seemed far better integrated than ones who do it simply for the eye candy.
hm? I thought Claymore had alot of 'eye candy'
....gawd....my mind must be thinking dirty every time I watch it xD;;;

Well....to try to stay back on topic....from what I mentioned earlier I think I might end up dropping ef~Tales of Memories....felt sorta random yet leaning towards overly cliche-ish from the one and a half episode that I watched of it....and slow....I think Clannad is enough to occupy me in this type of anime for this season...

I think I'm leaning towards dropping Hero Tales as well....On the one hand when I first watched it it reminded me quite a bit of Suikoden and/or Dynasty Warriors. Especially the whole "born under certain star" thing =o although besides that it is nothing like Suikoden so ^^;; ...eheh.......
And then...on the other hand it feels like it might turn into some kind of DragonBall Z....you know....it's like all fight and a minimal plot...or at least feels like a minimal plot because it takes forever to finish a story arc type thing *shrug*

I HIGHLY recommend Rental Magica though! It's a little out of order with introducing the main plot but if you're into magic stuff then give this a try =P I find it rather amusing.

I'm going to try checking out Prism Ark tomorrow =P

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't watch much anime, but when I do, I watch them all in chunks. At least it's what I consider chunks, some people here would consider it normal. :P

But right now I'm watching the CardCaptor Sakura series, Digimon Adventure(season one, unsure if I want to watch the whole series), Witch Hunter Robin and Chobits, and that's even a lot for me. Digimon are so cute. I want to squish them all. *squish*

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 25 of 38

Jump to: