Suikoden United and Infamous Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

sheena or shu
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say Sheena. I know Shu looks so much better, but I think that Apple saw him more as a brother figure than a husband.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that it would be Sheena. Those two seem to have a unknown history together. Even if Apple did like Shu, he semms to only think of her as a sister.

Queendom of Falena Rulez!
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It all comes down to what Konami said. Sheena is more likely to cheat on someone over Shu.

AND, It's quite obvious Shu and Apple are like brother and sister. Shit, if I was Shu, I would have done exactly what he did. Make her earn the help, by proving she needed it.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have personally found both of them to be somewhat annoying. I dont know what it is about Shu but he just annoys me and all of Sheena's antics are just childish. I mean it doesnt seem all that mature to chase after all the ladies at the castle and such not to mention elsewhere. But I suppose due to not wanting to go for a older brother type which she doesnt seem the type to do so I would say Sheena is her ex.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: