Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

zero chance of Re Release?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Djungelurban wrote:
I'd buy any console with a Suikoden game basically.

SHH!! Don't SAY that too loud or someone from Sony might HEAR YOU! ;)
No, the problem is that I feel exactly the same way. I mean, I probably will end up getting a PSP and picking up the disc next time I'm in Kyoto anyway, English release or no. >_>. But yes, Sony will eventually get the money out of me if there's Suikoden involved, and that even includes the PS3.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt I'd get a PSP, even if they did release Suikoden I/II. Of course this is only because my Suikoden I/II discs are in playable condition, so I don't really need them. I do love handhelds though *hugs DS*
I suppose if the Gaidens were released I'd be pretty tempted, still not sure though. I'm not really all that impressed by the PSP I suppose.

-My DeviantArt-
rstrack89

52707 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The bad thing about them possibly releasing the games on the PSP over here it that I used to have a PSP, and then it got stolen at a friends house, and I was very upset about that. I mean I shelled out $250 for a used one, basically when they first came out, and after having it for a month it got stolen, so I was pretty upset. Anyways, if they did you can bet that I'd be going out and buying another one, not for just Suikoden, because I'd probably use it to interact with the PS3 when I get mine. I have the original, with the original casing, and manual for 1, but I haven't been lucky enough to find the second one quite yet, but I can feel it in my gut, that one day soon I'll stumble across it somewhere. Atleast I hope. :mrgreen:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vessol

Goldstar's Regiment

3495 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing as Suikoden 1+2 for the PSP in Japan sold less than 25,000 copies, I doubt it will come stateside, it is more popular there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: