Suikoden Unique and Illusional Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dragonstar13 art commissions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Dragonstar13 art commissions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Greetings everyone,

I'm willing to do commissions for anyone who is willing to pay for my prices. Unfortunately I do not have a website with all my artwork. Most of them are in a Photobucket account, and I post my progress reports in the Highland board.
Once the art is commissioned, I will give you sketches of variety of versions, and ask which one you like the best, as well as ask feed back on what changes you'd like to see. The artwork will not be posted here, and the larger, and full version will belong to you.

Sketches - 50, 000 potch
Line art - 75, 000 potch
Coloured art - 100, 000 - 500, 000 potch.

Sketches don't take long to do, so you can expect sketches in a week or so. Line art will take some more time, so perhaps a few weeks. Coloured artwork takes the longest, since I actually do have other things to do. Depending on how much colour I have to use, the price will go up. The amount of colour layers will be what makes the difference in price.

Sketches:
Luke and Tear
Luciet (Commissioned)
Cloud and Tifa

Line art:
Mascot constest
Suikoden IV picture

Copic, pencil crayon, ink, and felt artworks:
KOS-MOS and chaos
Serene (Original character)

One layered artwork:
Xenosaga Sakura
Xenosaga chaos

Layered coloured artwork:
Athrun and Cagalli
Contest 2
AE-chan and AE-kun

My webcomic, the site hasn't been updated for a while though. I will try to change it fairly soon when I have time.
website

Doujinshis or fan comics I can do as well, but they will cost 400, 000 potch per page. Also, keep in mind the doujinshis take the longest, so as long as you are patient with it, I don't mind doing it.

Current lastest work:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: