Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Ultimate Wrestling Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 159, 160, 161  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

glen wrote:
And now we have to wait till the next PPV for next title match again with Orton to hope this time Orton gets the job done this time or not in a Last Man Standing Match.

that's if he loses. cena was suppose to lose at summerslam and was also suppose to lose at unforgiven.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man i hope he lose the belt i do not know if i can stand seeing him as champion for two more month i think i would go crazy and stop watching wrestling at all.

Or till i hear he lose the belt to some one who could be a great champion to watch on tv.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

saw a funny mistake wwe.com made with their results of raw. says that triple h won his handicap match against cade/murdoch by disqualification. but he clearly won the match by pinfall on cade via spinebuster.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It will take something big to top the mistake JR made during the commentary of RAW several weeks back, when Paul London was taking on Trevor Murdoch. While the referee was dealing with the London/Cade issue, Brian Kendrick hit the Sliced Bread #2 on Murdoch and Lawler called it cheating and Ross said:

"You call it cheating, I call it good tag team wrestling!"

But... it was a singles match, JR!

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol i remember that. believe jr also got their names mixed up one time.

Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who doesn't JR get the names mixed? He mixed MATT and JEFF Hardy, for Christ's sake.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here's some details behind wwe testing for marijuana.

Quote:
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Regarding the recent testing for marijuana in World Wrestling Entertainment, it is not as bad as originally thought. Superstars are only being tested on average four times a year, so even if they were caught all four times the worse that could happen would be having to pay $4,000 in fines.

Failing a marijuana test also doesn't count towards the three Wellness Policy strikes; therefore a superstar will not face suspension or termination. The current line being said is that superstars are being taxed on marijuana usage. Of course, if they increase testing, things could get worse.

also marcus cor von aka monty brown has been fired from wwe. no word on why he got fired yet.

glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Must have been pissing off someone for them to fire him or because the fans like him so they let him go just to piss off us fans just like the WWE always does just to get us more mad them and want us all to watch TNA.

But i could be wrong as always that i am.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
also marcus cor von aka monty brown has been fired from wwe. no word on why he got fired yet.

Not necessarily fired, he's been released. The key difference is that he could have asked for his release the same way a lot of others have done. He had been gone a while, reportedly due to a family emergency in which he had to take care of his sister's children. It may have been related to that and his current inability to tour with them.

If that was the case, it's possible he could be back once that issue is cleared up.

There have apparently been rumors flying around that The Rock is going to have a farewell match at Wrestlemania this year. The event is held in his hometown, so it would be a good time. The early plans was for him to go up against Shawn Michaels. Of course, I'm dubious about it, but I'd go crazy if the Rock came back for a match. Of course he's retired, and I certainly can't blame him for that since I'd do the same thing. But having him in one last match would be great.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

from a interview i read that the rock did, he said he was done with wrestling and doesn't plan to come back. also said he was happy with the way he left as he did want a big thing like what most do. he was satisfied with just walking away quitely.

Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
from a interview i read that the rock did, he said he was done with wrestling and doesn't plan to come back. also said he was happy with the way he left as he did want a big thing like what most do. he was satisfied with just walking away quitely.

Yeah, he did ESPN's "Mike and Mike In The Morning" yesterday morning. I watched a good bit of it. He also said something along the lines of wanting the Wellness Program to be tougher than it already is. Outside of that, I was kinda basking in the glow of his cuteness.

Am I the only person that cringes at the way the WWE calls it their 'Wellness Program'?

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well what else would they call it really? Their make sure no one is using drugs so they dont die, or get injured or sue us program? Anyways I dont really see Rock even making an appearance at Wrestlemania even though it's in his hometown. I mean sure it would be nice to finally see Rock take on Shawn Micheals which I dont recall ever having taken place, and it would be nice to see. I dont blame him at all for not wanting to make an appearance since he seems to be very content with his movie career(or lack thereof, since we havent seen him in much as of late). As much as I am absolutely sick of seeing John Cena as champion the way they are playing out this whole feud it reminds me so much of the feud with Chris Jericho way back when. They are just going to keep throwing Orton at Cena until they can find someone else to job out to him. It basically destroy's Orton's credibility all the while pissing off the growing majority of the fans who are sick of seeing Cena as champion.

All we can really hope for is when the time comes that Triple H gets a shot at the title(more than likely Wrestlemania) they finally take the title off Cena. Ironically enough back when Triple H had the title I didnt much like him with it either, just that I'd rather see him with it than John Cena.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ending of smackdown was dumb. but was cool to see the godfather crash the weading. i always thought that kristal was gonna stand up teddy but not teddy having a "heart attack". but we all know shes just in it to take all what teddy has and vickie to become gm of smackdown.

Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Outside of seeing the guys clean up pretty nice for the wedding, oh hell yeah it was nice to see the Godfather back with the 'Ho Train'. It is the ATL, after all. *chuckle*

And did you see the way that they snuck in the Ron Simmons 'DAMN!'? Almost as if it was a throwaway part of the segment, but at least they worked it in there.

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Look what I got!

Quote:
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Several TNA wrestlers have expressed thoughts about leaving the company as of late. Those wrestlers include Homicide, Hernandez, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley.

Upper management has asked all of them to stay until the two hour shows start (tapings are being held this Monday and Tuesday), at which point they'll get more television time.

A few of the wrestlers in question are interested in leaving TNA for Japan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Page 143 of 161

Jump to: