Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Gametrailers rules: Final Fantasy retrospective is AMAZING
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
That and the Chocobo mini-game was kick ass.

I really enjoyed Final Fantasy IX because of the sense of nostalgia and the return to a more medieval feel rather than the focus being more heavily on technology.

ffix was full of technology
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Airships mainly, not exactly unusual in Final Fantasy. Though the airships in FFIX probably had more detail to them than usual.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FFIX is one of my favorite in the series. All the little mini games were great :D

Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
Airships mainly, not exactly unusual in Final Fantasy. Though the airships in FFIX probably had more detail to them than usual.

Lindblum. Not to mention you go to another planet.

Final Fantasy was always about technology and futuristic stuff. Even in FFIV, you go to the moon.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FFVII's chocobo system is still the best. Breeding and racing? What's not to like? :D
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chocobo Hot and Cold owned.

I was pretty disappointed that FFVIII had to share with FFIX. FFVIII is my favorite FF.

I don't know why they are having Ivalice for one video. FFT deserves its own video. Vagrant Story isn't even a Final Fantasy. What else are they going to cover? Chrono Trigger and Kingdom Hearts because they have ties to the FF series?
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very well done. Featuring the Ivalice titles in a single part makes sense though, as they'd be able to cover XII, Tactics, Tactics Advance and the newer Ivalice Alliance in one go. Similar to how VII and its offsprings got their own standalone video.

Someone should definitely consider doing a series of video akin to these for other lesser known franchises out there, including our own Suikoden?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: