Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

UFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

rampage for the win. i really can't see him losing.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There sure is some great matches on this card too.

I going to try and get out of by 9:30pm and home so i do not miss any of the fights they all should be great fights to see.

I hope Rampare does win so him and Chuck have there Third match with each other later on down the line for the belt.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

doubt they'll have a third match any time soon unless chuck can prove himself again.

Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rampage is actually quoted as saying he doesn't want a third fight with Chuck (the source escapes me right now). Which is kind of understandable, but it won't really matter as I don't think their is a single fighter who is allowed to pick their fights.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There was some good fights at UFC 75 Rampage put up a good fight and won the match.

The other matches were good to can not belived that Cro cop got beat so bad by kongo.

Marcus Davis came back to win his fight after getting rock with a kick to the head by tayor. Tayor prove he belongs in the UFC after that fight.

Micheal Bisping beat Matt Hamill in a real close fight could a good rematch in the near future for those two have to wait and see.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cro cop has just been all talk since he's been in the ufc. i turned his match off since it sucked. only match i really watch was rampage and hamill/bisping fight.

Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hamil v. Bisping and Cro Cop v. Kongo sucked IMO, neither fight really had any memorable moments. As far as Cro Cop goes, it wouldn't surprise me if he used to juice in Pride because he just isn't the Cro Cop he was in pride and you can't say it was the cage or the elbows in this fight because they didn't even really factor in. Well now that I'm done bitching about those two fights, all I can say for the other three is, wow. Houston Alexander once again Slaughtered his opponent in impressive fashion, Marcus Davis cameback from what surely looked like a KO to win by arm bar, and Hendo v. Rampage was an awesome back and forth war. All in all I was pleased with the event and am looking forward to the next one, Deigo going up against Fitch should just be awesome.

Oh yeah in case you haven't heard yet, word is that Kongo broke one of Cro Cops ribs in the first round.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would make it hard to fight with a broken rib it hurts so bad that its hard to breathe it just takes away the air out of you nowonder he had trouble fight kongo.

Yes does other matches were great to watch on the PPV as well.

Lets hope the next PPV lives on to it name as knockout and we see a whole lot of them on it.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That Henderson Vs Rampage match was amazing,i'd love to see a rematch between them,both guys did a great job battling it out like the true warriors they are.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While the Rampage vs Henderson fight was pretty good there really shouldn't have been a winner. Neither fighter really had a major upper-hand in the fight. I would've been quite happy if they'd called it a draw and had another fight down the line to see who really wins. Plus, with Wanderlei Silva signing with the UFC why not let Rampage fight him instead. I mean Rampage is due to win at least once against Silva.

The one good thing I see with the fight between Rampage and Henderson is hopefully more UFC/Pride match-ups will happen. Though it might just have to be in the Ligh Heavyweight/Middleweight/Lightweight classes. I don't see any true heavyweights in UFC who'll be able to survive against Fedor of Pride.

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We would have to see him fight in the UFC to see if thats ture or not.

They said the samething about Cro Cop and he has been not living up to the hype they build up for him so far.

I agree the Rampage Henderson fight should have been a draw both of them did not do alot of work in the fight and did should not of had one of them winning the match at all.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Comparing Crocop to Fedor is a tad laughable really. Crocop's always been a one-note fighter even when he was in PRIDE. He's a striker who probably belongs more in K-1 than in PRIDE of the UFC. Fedor on the other hand has pretty much taken on everyone in PRIDE including Minotauro Nogueira.

I'm usually not too impressed with sambo fighters in MMA but Fedor changed my mind in that whether it was stand-up or grappling he can do both proficiently and beat you either way. I don't really see anyone in the UFC's heavyweight division who has a remote chance of beating Fedor at his best.

Here's to hoping Fedor's manager and Dana White can get past the impasse they have at the moment and get Fedor signed to a UFC contract.

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cro Cop in K-1 would be a god. Him against people like Semmy Schilt, Ray Sefo, Andy Souwer (this one would be epic), Mighty Mo and if he fights against Lightweights (which is a bit rare for K-1) him against Bowkow Pro Pramuk would sell out almost any arena in Japan.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fundertaker wrote:
Cro Cop in K-1 would be a god. Him against people like Semmy Schilt, Ray Sefo, Andy Souwer (this one would be epic), Mighty Mo and if he fights against Lightweights (which is a bit rare for K-1) him against Bowkow Pro Pramuk would sell out almost any arena in Japan.

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong but Cro Cop crossed over to MMA from the K1 tourney and I don't think he ever won it.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But he wasn't as refined as a fighter as he become in PRIDE. He was good in K-1, but that was quite some years ago. Dunno if he ever was in the World GP (it's quite possible), but if he was is proof of how good he was even back then. I mean, between the people that were there back then (I'm thinking people from Ernesto Hoost and the such) that was a good accomplishment in itself. But I was talking about nowadays. I would pay good money for Cro Cop vs Souwer.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 24 of 30

Jump to: