Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

UFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't doubt that there are differences between ring and cage but I didn't see anything like that affecting Mirko in his two fights.
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You might be right but he looks so uncomforable when he fights in the cage or am i just seeing things.
In his fights in the ring helooks more relaxes but only the fights themself know for sure.

I hope to see the replay of UFC 74 at my friends house after work i hope they have some great knockouts on it.
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it would mkae sense for him to be a nervous, after all UFC is the biggest stage in MMA and almost all fighters attest to getting nervous before and during their first fight or two in the UFC.

I'm also lookin' forward to the fights at 74 not lasting all the rounds, GSP doesn't like to leave fights t the judges and GG v. Couture will more likely than not also be taken out of the judges hands.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope so to i hate it when the judges get to deceided the winner with there cards.

Hell some of there cards points are so diffrent its like what fight were they watching.

I just hope for stop great knockouts like some of the fighters are knowing for great knockouts in there fights they have.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

good news for ufc. Wanderlei Silva has signed a ufc contract.

Quote:
It's been many years in the making, but Wanderlei Silva has finally inked a contract with the UFC and is set for a December fight date. No opponent has been announced yet.

The signing took place on Friday afternoon at the Zuffa offices and no one is more excited than UFC President Dana White. White was quoted at UFC.com as saying, "As crazy as this sounds, this is the pinnacle of my seven year career in this company. I’m so excited to have this guy under contract. He grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes like one of his pre-fight staredowns and he said ‘I’m gonna fight so good for you, you’re gonna see the best fights ever from Wanderlei Silva."

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm pumped about the LHW division in the UFC now Wand, Hendo, Rampage ... Chucks gonna have a tough time getting back to his belt.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There should be some great fights now that they all sign contracts to fight in the UFC and not just ever now and then like there was before they sign there contracts.

I can not wait till December to see him fight.

Just watch UFC 74 randy couture kick gabriel gonzaga by refs stoppage in the third round to keep his title and georges st. pierre beats josh koscheck and patrick cote beat kendell grove.

There was some good fight and was some boring fights as well there might have been a real bloody fight in the early fights not showing on the ppv because there was alot of blood on the mat when the show started on ppv and the fight they showed after the title fight there was no blood in the ring for that fight.

Now i can not wait for UFC 75 on spike tv with Rampage vs Henderson title vs title match on it and Cro Cop vs Kongo fight on the cards as well as some other good fights as well shold be a great show to watch.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well just read that sorbal is no longer under contract with ufc. as he got fired for not breaking a choke hold on david heath after he tapped out.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He should have know that would have happen to him.
He was all really in the dog house when he was arrested and has to go to court over what ever he did and the UFC was keeping a close eye on him and they he would not break the hold on Heath just because he trash talk about him during the weight in's what a dumb ass he got what was coming to him for it.

I hear they might not even put the fight on the DVD when it comes out because there so piss out at him for doing it and not stopping when the ref told him to.

Oh well looking forward to UFC 75 on Spike tv this month with title vs title match on it should be a great fight between Rampage and Henderson.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't blame them if they never show that fight again. every one who does mma knows better than that.

Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just finished watching UFC 74 and man GSP is unreal, he out wrestled who everyone calls one of the best Wrestlers in MMA. He'll for sure make Kos re think his training with that fight. Also, Randy is just a beast in the clinch. As soon as he got in close on GG and put him up against the cage the fight was over. It's great to see Randy doing so well in the UFC now.

I was also pretty impressed by Cote, looked like he learned from his fight with Scot Smith that when you hurt a guy you've gotta jump on him. Watching the replay on that was so awesome, the hook he threw was so tight and so strong. Looks like Kendall has alot more training to do before he can think about climbing the 185 ladder any further.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the Huerta fight. IMO thoes first two rounds before Crane gassed was some of the most entertaining groundwork I've ever seen. I hope that they give Crane another shot and he comes back with better conditioning, because his skill on the ground is awesome.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They might give him another shot because he gave it his all in that fight and the UFC likes that in there fighters.

So i would not be surprise if you do not see him fight on one of there cards coming up in the next couple months from now.
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I'm really hopin to see him again, his Jiu-jitsu was awesome. If he could just have better conditioning and add some muay thai he would be a wicked fighter.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If he can he might have to go to another team to learn it because his he is at might not know any of that stuff its hard to say beause not all teams know how to train in ever thing out there to learn.

So we will have to wait and see what he will do.
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hendo and Rampage square off tomorrow, should be a great fight. Too tough to call right now IMO. Plus some other great fights, looking forward to seeing how Cro Cop bounces back and seeing Marcus Davis again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 23 of 30

Jump to: