Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Fashion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
Then that would be your fault :P. I don't understand what you mean by "wrong" though. Wrong size? Wrong color? It's hard for anyone to look wrong wearing light blue jeans or dark blue jeans. It's the easiest thing to pair up without looking bad.

Wrong cut, wrong length, wrong color.

Watch What Not to Wear. You will be amazed at how wrong a pair of jeans can be.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well right now I'm rocking my dark blue(almost navy) shorts exposing my muscular calfs. I'm wearing navy "Toms" brand shoes (check them out on tomsshoes.com! Every pair you purchase is matched by donating a pair to an underprivelaged child in SubSaharan Africa). I'm also wearing a white with dark blue stripes polo style shirt from Nautica that was given to me by my brother-in-law. I'm seeing the girl tonight so I gotta clean up a lil' bit.

Normally I wear shorts and tennis shoes with a tee-shirt. I wear lots of diverse tee shirts but simple patterns seem to be mu bread and butter. Tee shirts with designs get irritating to me sometimes and look kind of lame. It's hard to get a really nice one. I wear shirts for causes I support or things I find particularly funny (St. Dorothy Mantooth).

As far as shoes are concerned, I have a pair for athletics which is just some adidas running sneakers. I have a pair of green New Balances that I like to wear and they go well enough with most of my clothes. I wear a pair of brown suede Puma's on occasion and I also have a pair of brown leather Native American-esque Speri boating shoes that I wear to be fancy or to match my belt and khaki's. I have my Toms like I mentioned and my other pair is a new pair of Rocket Dogs for casual wearing and stuff. O and I have my work shoes which are a white and red pair of adidas. They are covered in paint, sealer and a little concrete. I also have a legitimate pair of work boots, pretty standard yellowy brown color.

I'm a bit of a shoe guy, heh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blackjack wrote:

Well, if you put it THAT way, then yes, jeans can go wrong, but so can anything else. I'm just basically saying that the basic idea or concept of 'jeans' is timeless and will probably never go out of fashion, much like the little black dress and what not, although I can understand what your picking at, so I apologize for not putting it across clearly.

But yeah, that's about it :P

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blackjack wrote:
Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
Then that would be your fault :P. I don't understand what you mean by "wrong" though. Wrong size? Wrong color? It's hard for anyone to look wrong wearing light blue jeans or dark blue jeans. It's the easiest thing to pair up without looking bad.

WRONG FRIGGIN' SPARKLY CRAP/EMBROIDERY!! They have that sort of thing pop up all the time on What Not to Wear. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any sparkling crap on jeans just screams ew to me. Eeeeyuck.

-My DeviantArt-
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about studs though? I think if the right pattern is made with studs, it can actually look quite cool. Provided you have the whole outfit together, that is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: