Suikoden United and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Freeware Games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Freeware Games Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found a really awesome collection of Freeware games which you can download directly to your computer and play without any sort of emulator. It's all legal, of course. Tons of really wonderful games in there, from nearly every genre. FPS, adventure, RTS, Turn Based Strategy, Platformers, Puzzlers, etc. It's really wonderful. Check 'em out!

Part 1
Part 2

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rune Walsh

Order of the Gelid Wind

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great find, Gil.

These kind of games are the best, simple and mostly creative. Me likes, especially Survival Crisis Z : D

Tired of beating up invading aliens? Call Dad and get some rest!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoyed the bouncy ball game, then I just got frustrated. I'll eventually try out some others.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just completed "Within A Deep Forest", which is (I assume) the "bouncy ball game" Ezekiel is talking about. An excellent game that requires deftness and clear thinking. I enjoyed it a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: