Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Renewing the translation section

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Renewing the translation section Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, in order to make things more clear in the United Nations of Suikoden section I ask of you people to find translating websites for the following languages. Currently I'm building a translation site organizer for the Suikoden Community Forums Index and I would appreciate your efforts in finding them.

English to

Spanish
Croation
Indonesian
German
Italian
and Russian

I will be very greatful for your help, and the help provided for the Suikoden Community.

Also, as the UN of Suikoden grows there will be a demand for more language tools and I'm hoping for further co-operation.

Thank You

Ryan
Aesir

Pirates! DESU

352386 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can find site where you can translate text from English to Russian and from Russian to English here (from requested by you types of translation you also can do there English - German and English - Spanish translation). I'm not sure what exactly you will be translating with it but I wouldn't recommend relying on it too much, texts translated with such engines without serious editing of real person with knowledge of the language tend to look pretty weird after translation.
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for your help Aesir, I greatfully appreciate it.

Now all I need is Croation to English and Indonesian to English.

Thanks

Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: