Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your opinion on Windows Vista

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Your opinion on Windows Vista Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's been around fairly recently. I just recently got a computer which has the successor for Windows XP installed into it. And i personally don't see why make it at all, when XP was fine enough.

So that's where you guys come in. Post anything you want about Windows Vista, what you like about it, what you hate about it, interesting news about it, et cetera and so forth.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't like it. It's hard to find things at times and I hate having to give permission for programs that I use literally everyday. Whenever I click on the Earthlink logo to get online, it asks for permission and I also have to give permission for the task panel to run. It gets very old and very annoying very fast. Bleh.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It steals er, borrows too much from OSX. Desktop Gadgets? OS X's Widgets. Aero? similar to X's Aqua.

Not to mention that because it is Windows, all the old bugs, viruses, and spyware may still affect your system. most secure windows my ass.

Windows XP was the last Microsoft product i bought. From here on, I use OS X and Linux for all my computing needs.

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Windows Vista seems more like a gimmick than a real OS that improves the performance of a computer. In my opinion a OS should be designed to make your computer easier to use and running well. For the most part I dont like it. XP was better but then again this is coming from a guy that thinks windows 98 is the best OS ever.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There already is a topic on Vista here:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22561

Check it out.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: