Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Threads of fate

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Threads of fate Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can you tell me your opinion about this game?And how is it?
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game seemed like it was very kid-oriented in terms of playing. There wasn't that much difficulty and a lot of the gameplay was simple. Bosses weren't all that hard to figure out either. The level up system was a "the more you get hurt, the more HP you get" kinda system (like final fantasy II). That got to be a little annoying at some points. There were two stories, and while they were intertwined, you didn't learn all about one by playing the other. And while most of the maps were shared by both stories, there were a couple of unique levels per character. Also, I think that you probably like one and not so much the other one. However, in order to see the "true" ending, you have to finish both storylines. Each character had their own weapon and special skill: The boy can turn into monsters and the girl can use magic. Each has its purposes and unlocks different things.

I liked this game, but then again some points really frustrated me (guy on the beach). On the other hand, I found it quite fun in many places. It doesn't really engage you; I found myself asking well, um myself "What do I do now? Why do I have to do that?" and there's not much depth to the story or characters as compared to some of the bigger hits out there, but it's an ok game, IMO.

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the review
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with you FF6Sage this game is totally kid-oriented! I'm not very fond of the storyline because i would have to go thought the game twice to get the true ending! The only difference bettween the game for the boy and girl is a different level. There is no stratagy to it so it's fairly easy to beat!
As for me, I didn't really like the game! It's just to kiddish for my taste ! !

FF6Sage wrote:
This game seemed like it was very kid-oriented in terms of playing. There wasn't that much difficulty and a lot of the gameplay was simple. Bosses weren't all that hard to figure out either. The level up system was a "the more you get hurt, the more HP you get" kinda system (like final fantasy II). That got to be a little annoying at some points. There were two stories, and while they were intertwined, you didn't learn all about one by playing the other. And while most of the maps were shared by both stories, there were a couple of unique levels per character. Also, I think that you probably like one and not so much the other one. However, in order to see the "true" ending, you have to finish both storylines. Each character had their own weapon and special skill: The boy can turn into monsters and the girl can use magic. Each has its purposes and unlocks different things.

I liked this game, but then again some points really frustrated me (guy on the beach). On the other hand, I found it quite fun in many places. It doesn't really engage you; I found myself asking well, um myself "What do I do now? Why do I have to do that?" and there's not much depth to the story or characters as compared to some of the bigger hits out there, but it's an ok game, IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: