Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Worst pain you've ever felt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

O_O I HOPE the other one doesn't imitate its mate! No, the bone structure will remain the same and as soon as I can get the inflamation under control it'll return to normal. I'll probably just have to replace my running shoes finally...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, hope that gets under control soon. I forgot to put in one, because it was a different pain. Not so much a sudden pain, but an over time thing.

So, about 8 years ago, I was driving with ym family on the parkway in New Jersey. My step dad was driving, mom in passenger, brother and me in the back. We're going northbound, and a drunk driver was going southbound. He clipped a buss, and hopped over the median. Unluckily, this was the only section of the parkway with no trees or guardrails in the median. He came across, and hit the side of us full speed, right where my bro (Zabuza!) and step dad were. We were thrown off the parkway, and unluckily, there was a hill. We rolled down the hill, and I turned to hold my brother's car seat in place. Kind of a reaction. Because I was doing that, my back was to the door. Eventually I flew back from the flipping, and started smashing my head into the window every rotation. Eventually my head went through the window, and we landed into oncoming traffic on a road bellow. A car hit us, but he had slamme don the brakes, so it wasn't bad. I don't remember too much after that, just being carried away, then waking up in a hospital. If I didn't turn to hold onto my brother, it would've been the side of my head hitting the window. For those of you that don't realize, your temple is there. So, I think I lucked out. I received damage to my neck and back, which still bothers me today. As bad as the accident was, I guess we were lucky. So, it may not have been the most painful at the time, but the pain I've accumalated from it is pretty bad.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my goodness. It's frankly a miracle that any of you are alive. You're so lucky that the only residual injury is to your neck and back...
I can't even imagine experiencing something so terrifying.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: