Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anna Nicole Smith dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Her life is bizarre, unbelievable, at yet at the same time, funny.

I'm keeping a close eye on developments related to this.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

strange very strange. It is sad that she died though.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Am i missing something here? Yes, a celebrity died, but why all the hype? What kind of accomplishments did she make? I understood reporting the death of James Brown, a soul music legend, but Anna Nicole Smith? All i know was that she was an ex-Playboy model, grieved over the death of her son, made appearances on award shows and that's about it. But for it to go on for days now, she must have done something famous. Something famous and i didn't know about it.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno about the rest of the world, but America has been fascinated by the trainwreck that has been her life since the early 90's. Staring with her being married to a hella old guy and then trying to take billions of his dollars, to being in playboy, to modeling, to movies, to having her own reality show, and trimspa, baby!

Even when her life was relatively uneventful, she'd still be in the tabloids due to her massive weight gain or loss, so of course, her death in the midst of a custody battle, a bizzare relationship with her laywer/husband and a few lawsuits is bound to garner a lot of ongoing attention.

As for me, I thought she was a despicable person, but at the same time, it's hard not to tune into her life... and she did seem to love her children, even if she probably exposed them to drugs that eventually led to one of their deaths.

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm quite surprised and turned off due to the many bad attitudes displayed in this thread. No, she wasn't the saint that we all aspire to be sometime in our lives (or not at all, if we're posting with such judgement) but a real human being that, despite her famous status, was not hailed to be one of the most productive lives ever.

So??

I paid no attention to this woman until I saw her face and her broken personality for the first time after her son died. No matter how much you dislike a person, it always takes one of those moments to realize, "Hey, she was a real person and she went through tragedy just like the rest of us". I won't spit on her name and make a *bold and daring* attempt to be a devil's advocate here. She was just a little lost, and hopefully now she's in a better place.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I think something is fishy in Florida. According to Yahoo! News, a judge has been ordered to hold Anna Nicole Smith's body for paternity testing. Now, earlier in this thread I made a post saying she refused to take a DNA test to see who the father was, and logically Vextor pointed out that regardless of what her test says, it won't determine the father since its established that Anna Nicole is the mother. I slapped my forehead in stupidity and realized he was correct.

Now, the interesting thing here is that all this rigamaroe over Anna Nicole's death hasn't stopped the desire to see who the father of the child is. And for some reason, according to this article, Her body is being kept by judges to be tested for the paternity suit. Now, maybe they are all pulling the same blunder I did and holding the wrong person for a paternity test, or there's something missing in all of this.

So, I'm really confused over all this legality. In the article the lawyer for Anna Nicole Smith before her death even said "Her DNA is never going to show paternity for the baby." so, at least someone out there has a level head on their shoulders. I've tried looking for the reason they think the female's body will tell who the father is. Unless there's some new test that can be done on a woman to prove who the father is, I doubt this will come to any positive results.

I hope they realize the blunder before her body decomposes to the point it can't be shown at a wake. I don't care how much a person was liked or disliked or what legal isues arise from a persons passing, its just poor ethics to hold a person's dead body. Bury/cremate/cryogenically freeze her body and be done with it.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Zabuza

Hidden Mist Demons

0 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im glad that there not putting anna nicole on the news anymore i was tired ofhearing about her.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dead men don't tell tales, and neither do dead celebrities. Hard to create a news story that doesn't exist. News on corpses isn't really in demand.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Dead men don't tell tales, and neither do dead celebrities. Hard to create a news story that doesn't exist. News on corpses isn't really in demand.

Besides the months of "What killed her? Who's the father? Lets look back at her life!"

No disrespect to the departed, of course.

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That show you what kind of people live in hollywood. There nothing but cut necks. I tell you she was not dead three hourse before her husband was fighting over the body and stuff. I know it a shock but if you look at it she was going down hill. But it happen way to offen a person come small home told goes to a big city like hollywood and falls into the wrong crowed and ends up dead.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This isn't a news story anymore. Any aspect of this stroy has been beaten to death, and anything else is going in circles. There hasn't been any new decvelopments in this story over a month, and given that the main topic of this story is deceased, I doubt any new revelations will be forthcoming from her.

Just let the womasn rest in peace already.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: