Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Riddles!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The answer to the first riddle is "I will be boiled in water".

As for the second one, I have no idea. :?
Deleted User 5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good job Everyone's Grudge and here is a more detailed answer to that riddle but you still got it right:

Wild Man Dave said: "You will boil me in water." The fairies were faced with a dilemma. If they boil him in water, that would make his statement true, which means he should have been fried in oil. They can only fry him in oil if he makes a true statement, but if they do, it would make his final statement false. The fairies had no way our of their situation so they were forced to set Wild Man Dave free.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That one took me a while. It was a good riddle.

As for your other riddle, what are *all* the items in the cell?
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hot Ice, you can't dig half a hole. A hole is a hole, regardless of size.

The convicts took the dirt from the tunnel they were digging and piled it up under the window until they could climb up the pile and out the window.

Mine, rather easy:

Translate:

YYURYYUBICURYYFM

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Georg Prime 2nd

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BillyCMan wrote:
...Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

One of them stand on the bed, and the other one stand on that one's shoulders, giving them an extra height boost?

Or... What the last guy said. That makes more sense.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This isnt a riddle but a code, have fun: The coed is every first letter of a word is a letter in another word, like hey itlay would equal HI

And also the paragraph makes no sense what so ever, but the code is pretty cool i think

Hello everyone lets laugh on Dogs road and keep knocking everyones name, and name david Brian laugher and chris killer jack. Also chris killer a name destroyer emancipated Vince. Every rancid yak o name eagle saw greg rename uiniguy dougless guy. Everyones Holy only white apple ripe engulfed yankees onlt unibrow. Doug only is not great today. Only dave aman yells.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If all men flow into nothing. Everyone tells how and not kindly. Yell out understandings that hold experience before lunch. All children kill kangaroos not intentionally. Gophers hide teeth.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hamen asks how are his arrows. Great old obel dotty only nodes equally. Everyones valley rats ended yesterday. Only noders emancipate samuels. Great ruth unibrow digged grain everyday. :D

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's another riddle for ya (It's a bad one)).

If King Midas sat on a throne of gold, then who sat on silver?
rserocki

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

punchdoll wrote:
Here's another riddle for ya (It's a bad one)).

If King Midas sat on a throne of gold, then who sat on silver?

The Lone Ranger?

Here are a couple riddles out of a children's book I used to have, called Pick a Peck of Puzzles.

What's the beginning of Eternity, the end of Time and Space, the beginning of every End, and the end of every Race?

What is it that, after you take away the whole, some still remains?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rserocki wrote:
What's the beginning of Eternity, the end of Time and Space, the beginning of every End, and the end of every Race?

E, I think this one was put earlier in the thread.

Rserocki wrote:
What is it that, after you take away the whole, some still remains?

Wholesome, the word.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Black knight : what you are doing is called an "acronym".. And usually the trick is to make the complete sentence make sense :)
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Foward I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The letter 'r' in small case? haha :)
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, but right idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 11 of 18

Jump to: