Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bam Margera

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Bam Margera?
He sucks, a lot
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No way, he rocks! *kickflip*
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Who?
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Bam Margera Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha! You thought this would be a "Bam Margera is so cool!!11! *kickflip*" thread. Well, you're wrong. I think Bam Margera is a giant tool, with no real talent. I've always found Jackass to be funny, but Bam just did the same crap over and over. He will randomly talk out the side of his mouth with that stupid accent. And the heartagram? Makes me cringe. And as this link explains here (explains perfectly) he is a giant fake. Viva la Bam was just him acting, there was none of the "Wow, they are terrorizing society!" that Jackass had. He's almost 30, the whole "I'm gonna skate, and break a window, and jump on a trampoline, and listen to wuss metal, and not take my wedding seriously cause I made a tv show on it to further show how cool I am" thing is getting a bit old. So, who's with me?

Bam Margera is a tool

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Bam Margera Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
Ha! You thought this would be a "Bam Margera is so cool!!11! *kickflip*" thread.

You're right - I did think that.

I am not really a fan of Bam. I never really used to be, though I did enjoy CKY. I don't know, perhaps it's because he reminds me of someone I know where I live who has the same personality.

It's pretty obvious that Viva La Bam is a fake as in one episode they're playing a "prank" on Rake Yawn (?? can't remember his name) saying that if you hit this object, act like bees are coming out and they're digitally put them on the final edit. Now granted, there are actually bees in the object, but when Bam explains the prank to Rake (about there not actually being bees in it and to fake it), he completely acepts it as though it's the normal thing they do!

Even Don Vito used to be great with his insane temper problem - but I imagine he's playing up to the camera as well.

Haggard makes me feel silly when I watch it but it's still rather entertaining.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haggard rules! i'm a fan of bam, been watching him since jackass came out and then found out he did cky so i checked that out, good shit. that skit on that episode you stated ax is freaking hilarious. don't forget he had to take off his checker shirt because "the cameras couldn't pick it up".

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it could have been hilarious had it not been so run-of-the-mill for them to be faking situations like that. It's just a bit...meh.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another thing I can't stand is how this guy dresses. Looks like the bastard offspring of Ebeneezer Scrooge and Liberace. The tophats, scarves, cut-off gloves, and cloaks. Once, just once, I want someone to yell "Hey frosty, nice tophat"

God, I'm too hateful for my own good.

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its because he loves H.I.M and he always likes dressing like Ville, I noticed that too.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The stuff he does to his parents is just annoying, at first you think "wow, this guy hates his parents," then a few seconds after you realize it is just scripted garbage and a waste of the viewer's time.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im kind of on both sides a little bit. I have watched jackass both the television series and te movies and I thought some bits and pieces of that were funny, but I also watched Viva la bam and I really like that show for what it was. some crazy stuff going on in that show and I dont care if it is staged its still pretty cool. The one reason im on both sides is that in real life Bam Margera is an asshole. I have a friend who has met Bam Margera and my friend told me about how he acted in real life and ow he was to people and he was a big jerk.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
The stuff he does to his parents is just annoying, at first you think "wow, this guy hates his parents," then a few seconds after you realize it is just scripted garbage and a waste of the viewer's time.

you gotta know one thing, phil actualy enjoys it. he said it himself.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The name's familiar and I associate it with Jackass, but other than that I'm completely clueless. We're basically talking about a guy that gets paid to be an asshole though, right? That equals instant fail in my book. There are plenty of real ones out there, we don't need to pay one to get in front of a camera.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

you gotta know one thing, phil actualy enjoys it. he said it himself.

Believe it or not, I love Phil. I know even before the big cash rolled in, he really didn't mind what a tool his son was (Ah, the love of a father), and it seems money hasn't changed him. I saw him on celebrity fit club, and he was just a kind and well mannered guy, who did his best. The only time I have seen Bam serious and somewhat respectful is the oen time he seriously spoke about his father's weight, and how it worried him, cause he didn't want to lose him.

But, he's still an ass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: