Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Paris Hilton's Sentence...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
To sum it up, her sentence was reduced and she ended up going for only half her sentence, which amounted up to about 23 days. She was released yesterday.

Which is fine. 80% of the other inmates that were detained fo rthe same crime would've served a shorter sentence than that. I'm just happy that a celebrity actually made it to jail. Let's see if she learns from it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This article sums up how I feel about the Paris Hilton story:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2114732,00.html

A news anchor named Mika Brzezinski refused to do the Paris Hilton story, going so far as to shred the script she was presented with on live television. I really admire her for having the guts to do that.

Here is a video for those that wish to watch what actually happened:

http://break.com/index/paris-hilton-is-not-news2.html

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm somewhat surprised that the news anchor had such a complete meltdown over the fact, but I am even mopre surprised how belittling her collegues are. Their behaviour towards her is terrifying.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
I'm somewhat surprised that the news anchor had such a complete meltdown over the fact, but I am even mopre surprised how belittling her collegues are. Their behaviour towards her is terrifying.

Yeah, I thought the guy to the right (her left) was a total A hole. I'm glad she did it, I'm sick of hearing about it. And NBC dropped that million dollar deal to get an interview from her. Apparently she already did an interview with Ryan Seacrest for free. and NBC sucks rating wise, they don't need to toss away 1 mil.

I give it a week until another celeb screws up, and bumps Paris off the news pedastool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: