Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tetrageddon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Tetrageddon Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game is pretty strange, but at the same time it can be quite fun. I've played it a couple of times and even with simple controls it can be quite hectic. There is some cartoon blood and crushing of people - you have been warned!

http://www.addictinggames.com/tetrageddon.html

Post your highest score in this thread.
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

Potch
Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was rather amusing for quite a while and I enjoyed watching the background slowly get worse. I got a rather strange amount of amusement from squashing the businessmen I have to admit.

That was the score I got before I got bored.

Stonewall Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got bored at 53000 and stopped then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you have a bigger attention span than me! yeah the game is a little bit more difficult when it comes to making rows. I blame it on its weird controls of switching pieces. and the objects looking like background objects lol. I stopped around 45,000 and browsed around at other addicting games :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: