Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help on Mitsuba...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Help on Mitsuba... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, first time playing S4... Somehow, i was dumb enough not to have found Na-nal island before the plot line requests me to head to Na nal... And so happens, before that, i hadn't check the recruitment faq... And now, during the event of allying with Na nal, Mitsuba and Reinhold are no where to be seen... So how am i gonna recruit them? Or could they be gone forever... If they are, i'm either commiting suicide or throw the game aside for a long time till i have the mood to restart...
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pretty sure that you can still get her. I think you just need to clear that part of the story and then go back. There are only four characters that you have to get within a certain amount of time and I don't recall seeing her on the list. (At least I think it was four.)
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was four on the FAQ I saw, and Mitsuba, Reinhold and ... Jeremy? The one chasing Mitsuba for a rematch. And Maxine, too, come to think of it. Anyway, the four of them were not on that list. I am sure they'll be back again after you finish that sequence.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, thanks for the reassurance even though i did return after the scene and not see them... Bah.. I'll try again later... Thanks anyway...

But the only factor affecting 'gone forever' characters are before liberating Obel right? And of course Snowe before entering the final dungeon...
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have to get two of them before giving back the Golden Seal to Lino, which takes place at the Pirate's Nest. And another before taking Obel back. And yes, Snowe before the final dungeon, but before that if you want recruiting him to count. Don't tell your strategist you're ready to go to the final battle if you don't have him yet.
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On my first time round i did the same thing, and i DID find mitsuba and reinhold again, going straight back in. Going straight in after that i found jeremy. BUT i didnt find maxine.

I think mitsuba and reinhold are always there but maxine is there before a certain point in the game and jeremy after that point.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no, my first playthrough I went faq-free. I recruited mitsuba and reinhold after discovering na-nal due to storyline, and then BOTH maxine and jeremy were there at the same time.

In this playthrough, Jeremy's not there.
And where the HELL is Maxine for the third fight?
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You mean second right? She only fights two times. After beating her in Nay, you recruit her in Razril.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Correct. She is in Razril's inn if I remember correctly.
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well then if what you say is true.

Mitsuba/Reinhold - in na nal from start, but you have to find reinhold first, walk from harbor to square. Recruit by talking to reinhold and beating mitsuba.

Maxine - in square from start, definetly after fighting mitsuba, maybe before, but she wont be there if mitsuba is there, just leave and come back. recruit by fighting here and in stone cutter field in nay, then meet in razril inn when you go back there.

Jeremy - shows up during/straight after Na-Nal storyline, but you must have mitsuba. recruit by talking with mitsuba in party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: