Suikoden Unique and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bad Habits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh...wait now I remember...
welll it's not MY bad habit it's my little bro's ehhh but he won't know if I tell XP

first I have to explain though....y'see

our house is designed sort of in a circle...you know like the kitchen is connected to the dining room and if you continue to walk around counter-clockwise with respect as to you facing into the house if you were to stand at the door leading to the garage...you walk into the living room and the long hallway then back to the kitchen...

well see. When we were really young I had a set of road sign stickers and I stuck the One Way sticker to face towards the kitchen then I explained to my brother "from now on we only walk around the house counter-clockwise"

it was only a game but years after the sticcker fell off XD he still tended to walk around the house counter-clockwise. (like he'd be in the dining room and instead of walking straight to the kitchen he'd walk through the living room, down the hallway THEN into the kitchen) I've laughed at him a couple times and told him :roll: geez....you don't have to do it anymore and he'd have a X.x sort of look on his face.

He doesn't do it as much anymore but occasionally the habit returns :lol:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My biggest habit would be that I actually cannot sit still at any time.
For example, I am sitting scrolling the forum with my right hand, my left hand has to be holding something, whether it be a pen or a small toy or whatever.
In school, I cannot sit still and listen to the teacher, I have to be swinging on my chair or clicking my pen or drawing some random crap on my notebook.
This is actually quite bad for me cause I'm really thin and doctors say the constant fidgeting makes it really hard for me to put on weight :(
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chronic Masturbation- heh, thats what happens when you've never had a girlfriend.
Swearing- I can freak out and start cursing up a storm if I'm not careful.
Nosiness- I tend to try and change other people's opinions/actions (I don't know if that's nosiness, but I guess I meddle in others' business too much)

I have an aversion to both drugs and alcohol, so I'd never touch the stuff, so the above three are my only vices.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

---double post---

Last edited by Marshmallow on Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Mist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You will not believe...
Eating ice- I am addicted to ice. I always fill my glass with ice and pepsi, and when The pepsi is over Ieat the ice.
Clicking my pen- whenever I have a pen in my hand I will click it.. Be sure of that.
Late for my class- I am always late for my class which begins at 10:40 :!:
Spend hours on phone- that means "HOURS" which drives my mother crazy.
Well... that all I can remember :)
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pen clicking- i seriously love to click pens, i do it in class all the time

Talking- i talk too much

i tap on my head when i'm nervous! i dunno why, before school ended, we were having the STAR testing (if you don't know what it is, it's a test you're giving to determine what classes to be put in) and i kept tapping on my head during the math part.

OH!

i have the habit of starting a video game, then not finishing it. i started S3 and i got half way but i didn't finish it then it took me a year to finish S2 because i kept leaving it unfinished....it really bothers my uncle (who plays the game)

...oh i love him dearly...
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do not think that I have many bad habits, but the ones I have are not that bad and since I am trying my best in reducing them to minimum.

So the ones I have are:

- Addiction: I have an addiction for Pepsi, for me it is just like water. I drink it with every meal I have and even with breakfast.

- Lack of concentration: I have some kind of lack of concentration in case of study I just can not focus on one thing, I always think about different things while studying like (will the test be easy or what will I do after it) you know this kind of things.

- Losing stuff: In addition to my lack of concentration, I always lose my things and spend many hours looking for them (as most of you).

- Nowadays I have kind of a problem, whenever I write about something I always change the word will in (I will) to well, this kind of problem gave me a hard time since I had to change every post that contains the word well to will.

Therefore, these are all of my bad habits (hope I can delete them from my life for good in the future).

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My worst habit is actually being early. It really is a bad habit, though as it often gets to the point where I'm an hour early for things, and I wait somewhere for a very LONG time. I hate being late, and I hate it when other people make me late, so I always just say I have to be somewhere a 1/2 hour earlier than I have to be, and then I end up early for the early time I stated! *laugh* It's crazy.

I also bite my lip and draw on everything. Those can be annoying habits too.
Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only bad habits I can think of would be my unwillingness to pity people that don't deserve it and the fact that I am very violent and physical at times.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Swearing.......Stubborness....I have a knack for using racist as a joke at the worst possible times. Not giving an example. There's many stupid things that I do. Biting my nails. That's a bad habit. Obsession with good Lego.
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cracking stuff, or more like myself. I crack my knees, fingers, toes, wrists, my back, neck, jaw and my elbows. Pretty much on a daily basis. That cant be good even if you are from Sweden =)
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welll lets see the list of bad habit that I have that annoy the living hell out of anyone thats around me at the time.

1. Constant and nonstop internet usage for countless hours at a time. At time I have literally sat down at the computer and just surfed the net from the time that I took a shower and got dressed to the time I go to bed. Aside from of course bathroom breaks and getting something to eat.

2. Playing with my beard when I let it grow incessantly. I dont know why I do it but I just do. I could be sitting at the computer desk or watching tv or something and there I go playing with it again. It bugs me more than anyone else once I realize im doing it.

3. Chewing my nails constantly whether I notice it or not. I have been chewing my nails non stop for years now and literally I have to buy ten packs of gum at a time for me to chew to stop myself. It's sad that I have been doing so for so long but I guess it cant be helped.

4. Laziness. Oh the extreme laziness that is me. I think that pretty much sums it uhhh yeah.

5. Procrastinating. Oh yeah all the time, it frustrates my family to no end and frankly it bugs me a lot too but I do it without thinking and yeah thats about it.

So that is my not so long but somewhat long list of bad habits that I have that annoy people around me. Im a casual drinker so thats not a problem and I dont smoke or do drugs so this is where my list ends.

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm...

Eating when I'm bored
- I'm not a big guy, but I just eat and eat when i'm bored.. It can get expensive.

Not sleeping
- I frequently don't sleep for an entire night, but don't end up doing anything interesting while I'm awake... then I pump myself full of:

Coffee
- I drink so much of this that it actually now makes me sleepy. I was doing 6 cups a day for a few years, but have pulled it back to about 4 now.

Drinking it cold
- I drink a lot of coffee, but not really as a fix. If it were for a fix, i'd be drinking it as fast as I can, but I generally forget about it and after an hour it's all cold, so that's how I drink it.

Making sub stories with non-script characters
- When I play a game like FF Tactics, I'll create a mass of sub-plots which gets me hooked to the game, and annoyed when my sub-plots aren't resolved at the end of the game, even though they're all in my head alone.

Not finishing games
- And on that note, I then tend to run around and make my own ending for my characters, ignoring the real game ending. I get my characters to level 99, then halfway thru the final dungeon admit to myself that there's no challenge ahead, and delete my savegame to free some space... Examples include every FF since 8 ( exc FFX, my sis forced me to finish this and well hitting for 99999 damage doesn't make it a long battle... ), both Grandia, Legend of Legaia, Vandal Hearts, Alundra, Tactics Advance, Jade Cocoon etc

Remembering jingles
- I know every Pokemon theme by heart... and pretty much every song I've heard. So long as it's in English I can sing it. What a pity I'm tone-deaf and therefore my singing is horrible.

NOT cutting my nails
- and hence my nails are really strong and long. Most women that notice them are jealous of them.

Sleeping in vehicles
- Put me in a car / bus / train etc and within 5 minutes I'm out like a light. This is one of the reasons I'm delaying getting my drivers licence.

.... that's probably about enough for now.... =_="

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well I have few , but I don't see it as a bad habit , I see them as a daily work :

sleeping :
I sleep 12 hours a day and wake up late .

movies :
I watch movies alot ( and I mean alot ) , sometimes I ended up sleeping in front of the TV .

fighting :
I fight with my friends , and this one annoy me couse if we don't fight once
a week , it could be a big trouble .

water :
I don't drink too much water , I know it's bad for the health if you didn't drink one glass per day , but Iam still a live.

stay out :
I stay out late , for example I go out from six o'clock to two am in the
morning .

Lights off :
I love to see movies or sitting in front of the camputer screen with the lights off , don't take me wrong but this is my way of seeing thing .

as I told you this is my daily work , and I enjoy it .
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh... bad habits... well I am bad habit myself ^_^.

Let's see:

- Sleep addict: I love sleeping and in fact I can sleep from this moment till tomorrow without getting tired or getting a sore back and my record time is sleeping for thirty six hours nonstop... *yawn* I feel sleepy.

- Dizziness from the sun: I just can't be awake when I'm sitting in a car in a real sunny or hot day, I don't know why but I can't keep my eyes open under the sun, and even when resist it I either faint or sleep away, which will be bad for me when I start driving because I still don't know the way to my college.

- Daydreaming: I only begin daydreaming when there is some important things I must do, and it really bothers me when I have daydreams while I'm studding for exams.

- Laziness: I especially get lazy when I'm in my house and when there is something I have to do that needs some physical power from my side, and even if that thing is lifting a pen from the ground and putting it on the table, I know that too much laziness is bad for my health but I just can't help being a lazy bum around my house, and besides it's not even my job to do anything in my house ^_^.

- Bad memory: I tend to forget or misplace my things a lot, it's so bad that I can't keep something that I need with me for more than five minutes, one moment you find me holding a pen the other moment will find me looking for it, and that is my life everyday.

- Hot temper and cussing: it's not a serious habit but I really hate it when I lose my temper and begin cussing, though it only happens with people I know very closely because I can't stand seeing a wrong thing coming from them.

- Tasting more and eating less: don't know why I keep doing it even if I'm really really hungry, I just like tasting foods and never finish eating them.

- Keeping my nails for a week: it's a very bad habit and I don't like it but I'm too lazy to cut them, though long nails helps me a lot when I fight my sister ^_^.

- Sleeping half naked in the winter with the air-conditioned on: I like feeling cold.... It makes me sleep more faster, and the funny thing is that I never got a flue from it.

- Chewing things: I begin chewing anything when I'm nervous or in a process of solving something hard... thinking.

These were nearly all of my weird and bad habits; I wish to increase them more in the future... I mean decrease them ^_^.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: