Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I like chicken (eating them, that is) and tofu.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am a borderline vegetarian.

i eat fish infrequently, and the rest of the time, eat vegetarian. the reason: i just like fish. i really like fish. it's so tasty, and it has a cultural connection to me (The peruvian national dish is Ceviché, a "raw" fish dish)

I like rice alot. creamed rice, steamed rice, fried rice... it's a tasty staple! and the different varities: wild rice, brown, red, japanese, jasmine, long grain, aborio. so many great different dishes simply by changing the rice type!

I love pasta and noodles. i love pizza. i love tofu. i love nightshade produce (eggplant, tomato, zucchini, capsicum).

I love cheese and eggs. and BonSoy Soy milk! i like frying egg battered koya tofu to a crisp, and its !!!. it's crispy outside, spongey inside!

favorite cuisines: Japanese, Italian, Spicy, then provincial.
Favorite snackfood: plain inari

I really like nando's. it's all spicy. granted, i don't eat the chicken, but the sauce is a bottled piece of heaven.

i also like mountain potaotoes, sweet potatoes and black, white, and purple corn, some peruvian goodness!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

our professor (for some weird reason) made us choose our favorite food and that would be our name for the week. the other kids thought it was funny when my name was strawberry shortcake, but i didn't mind, cuz im a proud lover of strawberry shortcake and i dont care who knows
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best food to me would be carne asada burritos.

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aw heck, just give me a pepperoni pizza and I'm happy.

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I like my chicken fried and grilled. I also like anything cajun. Yummy.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a big fan of vegetables. (some of them may be fruits, actually, but I have trouble with that distinction. I think a lot of people do.) Cucumbers, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, corn, watermelon, cauliflower, potatoes, lettuce... I live for gigantic salads.

That and Godiva chocolate. *laugh* I'm not healthy just 'cause I like veggies.

And I'm not vegetarian, because I eat fish and poultry, but I can't say I really LIKE most meat. It's just more convenient for health reasons to be able to eat it. I'm cheap and lazy, so I'll eat almost anything that's set in front of me.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite.....uh...fruit is strawberries

my favorite food...I have yet to know it's english name...it's a type of green vegetable that looks similar to spinach but it isn't.. >.<

well basically anything with that veggy in it I would eat(the majority of the time)

I like tofu too but sometimes people just don't cook it right x.x

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to make a tiny confession, I eat a lot and I mean really a lot. Whenever there is food you well see me in front of it, but that does not mean I eat everything and anything, since everything in my life have its limit, but I think I am most fortunate not to gain any weight, despite the fact that I eat a lot, maybe I am blessed from God or something.

Anyway, before speaking about my favorite food, I would like to tell you more about my country's (Kuwait) food habit, let me speak in general the Arab people are famous for their love to experience every kind of food, that is why we have different kind of cuisines in our society.

We are most famous for rice, rice is considered to be our main course, we like to eat almost everything with rice, such as chicken, beef meat, cow meat, and even deer meat, we also like to eat fish or shrimps with it (speaking about me I do not like it that much).

Well that was everything I can tell you about Kuwaitis, so returning to what is my favorite food, lets see since I experienced almost every kind of cuisines that are available in Kuwait, I have to say that I like a food called (khorma) from the Indian cuisine, this recipe is very tasty and little spicy.

Everyone I made a post about cuisines so check it out ...

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
my favorite food...I have yet to know it's english name...it's a type of green vegetable that looks similar to spinach but it isn't.. >.<
I like tofu too but sometimes people just don't cook it right x.x

I think the vegetable you are reffering to is called "silverbeet". it's leaves are crisp, and rough textured. you can use it like spinach. is that it?

how can tofu be wrong! if you know someone who cooks it "wrong", just eat it raw with salad! so good!!!! ::drool::. just make sure it's silken, nigari is only good cooked (imo!)!

Njord wrote:
We are most famous for rice, rice is considered to be our main course
Everyone I made a post about cuisines so check it out ...

WEE!! a lot of "white" people (with no intention to offend) still can't get around the fact that rice is NOT just an asian dish!
A LOT of countries have adopted it as a staple: it's delicious, healthy, and great with everything. if it gets old: add left over vegetables &/or meats and recook as a tossed rice! it is a WONDERFUL dish. i eat rice probably at LEAST 5-6 days of the week. I LOVE RICE! love it! it's the international dish! Europeans add it to soup, or make risotto. peruvians use it to accompany the main course, and the Japanese created rice Sushi, the greatest thing out!!!! I am sorry i am getting excited, i simpy love rice!

it's so convenient, nutritious, delicious, and international, so many varities, so many cultures! it almost brings a tear to my eyes i love it so! :shock:

yes, i'll check your post. in other news: I love chilli. i love chilli on pizza, with chickpeas. in hot sauce. i love Nandos. i love hot stuff! i like wasabi crackers too. i love anything that is masochistically challenging!
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love potatoes!!!!!!!!!!! potatoes shall rule the world!

...oh i love him dearly...
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Schala-Kid:
Quote:

WEE!! a lot of "white" people (with no intention to offend) still can't get around the fact that rice is NOT just an asian dish!

i agree, rice isn't only eaten by oriental people. Rice is very popular in a variety of countries. us mexicans use rice for pretty much everything: soups, meatballs, main course, side dishes, and for many other things, so please people, don't think that rice is only used by asians :mrgreen:

...oh i love him dearly...
Mist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I am sure that every one of you will not believe me if you see me, as all of the people around me do not. I am thin, eat a lot, and never gain weight, lucky me :mrgreen:
Ok... my favorite foods are cakes, especially chocolate cake, strawberries, ice creams, pizza ...
These are not the only foods I like; I still love other kinds of delicious food.
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tofu rocks. It has this nice clean taste I really love. It's a rather.. soothing dish, so to speak.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

hey, i'm white bread and like the rice *j/k* seriously thought, out of all starches, it is my favorite.

nadistu could also be referring to collard greens or kale; there are a few leafy greens that are spinach like here.

i like fish and other seafood, but the prices here are way too high to have them regularly-we're stuck with having them as a treat now and then :x .

i also like sushi and *gasp* escargot...as does my son, who eats almost anything-it's nice to have a kid that doesn't say 'eww, that's gross, i WON'T eat that.'

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmmmm a nice big plate of ribs *drool drool*
hmmmmmm pizza
hmmmmmm fries
hmmmmmm spaghetti
hmmmmmm some other stuff

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: