Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

°°°°Best PLot in a game°°°°°
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MAN! I love plots! wow! Well, I'd say the best ever plot ever ever, ever! would have to be the amazingly fun Himorukine (forgot how to spell it sorry dude) told me about it

TALES OF SYMPHOINA!!

-this game is for gamcube most likey the best rpg of gamecube and! the plot! wow like i said in my review (which only super cool grasslanders can read) Its like a moive, THe twists in this game are, Just unbellieveable! its jsut ultimatly the best rpg i've ever played!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The storyline for Xenogears was ...... interesting. I was getting wierd vibes from the story. ID was Fei, as was that Lahan guy, who was Grahf, who therefore is Fei, And there's Wiseman who's Kahn, and was someting like another of Fei's alter egos. I was wondering what the heck was going on. Was Ramsus another reincarnation of Fei as well?! Is Rico or Citan?! And then there was Miang and Elle, which was ok.

But if there was any game to be nominated for Best Story, Chrono Cross would definitely be one of them.

One that i think should be in there is Valkyrie Profile. It is a lot more original and exciting. The sidestories (character plots) have a great variety, from betrayal to sacrifice, to being murdered by the husband. The main story was very good as well. There were a few holes(eg. Lenneth's second sister), but hopefully to be filled in a Valkyrie Profile 2, godwilling. Oh God, please let there be one!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Valkyrie Profile. Haven't played it in a long time. If my friends says it's cool, I'm going to try to make a Lezard Valleth costume. I liked how they also included the cave of trials in Valkyrie Profile.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Xenogears.... nuff said. ^^ I mean seriously, there's no words I could use to describe this games story line that would give it it's full worth. The only way you can really apreciate this games story is if you go out, buy the game, and play through beginning to end.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beethoven4567

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grandia 2..................
SPOILER
Man, i was pretty shocked when they revealed that Granas was dead. That came as a surprise to me.
END SPOILER

*Remember, some people havn't played Grandia 2*
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say that FFIV, FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, and both Chrono games have good plots. I liked the characters and the plotline was easy to follow. Te plots weren't too ridiculous and were entertaining. RPGs have the best plots.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tactics Ogre : Let us Cling Together (the old SNES and PS tattical RpG). The game had the best plot in any game I have ever played. Non-linear storyline, multi-ending, everything you'd expect from a story.

Other than that, I also like Xenogears, Chrono Cross, and Valkyrie Profile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: