Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Arc The Lad:Twilight of The Spirits Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beethoven4567

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FF6Sage wrote:
I didn't really like either of them, but I would say I liked Darc more. Kharg was just way too whiney and "good." Good is boring. Out of the list of female characters, I would say Bebedora was the most interesting to me, but I would not want her for a wife. I didn't like the others all that much.

I agree with you on Kharg being too whiney and good. While Darc grew up in a hostile environment devoid of love, kindness, mercy and compassion, Kharg grew up being pampered by his mother and the villagers. Kharg wasn't the one who got tortured by Geedo and witnessed the death of his loved one. It is Darc that had to bear watching his father die in front of his eyes and being enslaved by that nasty old hag Geedo :cry: . Imagine if you are in Darc's shoes, you might have craved power over everything else because you had to grow up in an environment where love does not exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: