Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viktor: the hero behind the hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Emissary Peregrine

First Corps of Royal Emissaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Characters allowed to reappear: Leknaat (was she really ever gone?), Crowley and Mazus (they span time, in heaven's name!), Sigfried, Geddoe (but not playable-not unless someone pulls out a First Fire Bringer War scenario out of their hat), Mike (I think he is Zaj...except Nash never gave any kind of comment), Jeane (I hope we never get her story-it would be a dark day for fanboys everywhere-no more speculation threads. Her appeal is partially in her mysterious "How many cards are up my sleave?" nature), Viki (and like Jeane, they better not EVER make a Suikoden without her), Pesmerga and Yuber (I mean really: ageless pan-dimensional beings, anyone?), and Futch (with Sharon and Bright?-it's cooler that way...).

Characters whose throats I will rip out if they return: Hugo, Flik, Viktor, Clive, Tir, Riou, Jowy, and Luca Blight.

I like to see the subtle influences characters leave behind: Reinbach's folktales, history books, lost true runes, the Star Dragon Sword, side-plot tie-ins, and six degrees of seperation illustrations. Gotta love them six degrees.

They are Stars of Destiny, and therefore they shape the world. Their influences should always be felt.

-Will Rogers

Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week.

-Ibid.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: