Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suiko character are you most like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tetsu. Nothing like that great, toasty feeling after a hot bath!

As for looks, I don't look like any of the characters (it's hard to compare anime-based characters with real people). In fact, I can only compare hair color, and my hair color is most like Thomas'.
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks, *Sigh* Marlowe

Personality, Lilly (Spoiled)
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish I could say personality and appearance of Chris... but no. very very no.

I think I'm more like a Nanami more than anything else. I'm generally pretty bubbly, and say what's on my mind, though not always. I come up with ridiculous ideas sometimes, but I also think too much about them, and maybe in that way I'm a little jowy-esque too. I rely on myself, and take things into my own hands, and I'm way too logical about almost everything. (though my logic can sometimes be just... wierd. ^_^ that's not bad, is it?)
To think the personalities of those two could mix into one person... *laugh* Well, I guess that would be me.

Appearance-wise... kinda Annabelle-ish. Long, curly hair, a bit masculine, but still very womanly too. I even bandana my hair like she does sometimes!
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personality wise...
I guess its kinda Nanami and a little bit Suikoden 2 Apple at the same time

I like fussing over people, I like to act like a big sister (my younger friends and my brother) <- Nanami
I like to stand up for others and for things that I feel is right <- Nanami
I am generally cheerful (or try to look cheerful anyway) <- Nanami
I have a tendancy to screw things up even when I mean to help or because I try too hard to help<- Apple
I am very confused about my future and my role... <- Apple
I can be really annoying <- Apple + Nanami

I guess thats about it...

Appearance-wise... I am not sure... I will have to think about that.

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would sa y a hybrid between Vicktor and Jowy. I have a strong sense of protecting my friends and family, can be very quite but outspoken when people cross me, I have a short temper and violent streak, yet I am very methodical when planning my attack plan. When I set my goals I am like an arrow flying at a target. I have more power than most people give me credit for.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no clue what Suikoden character I'm like, I've never really thought about it...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

personality wise, I would say Ace. I've got a sense of humor and people like to (good-naturedly) poke fun at me and i can always roll with the punchs and not get angry and be a d*** about it. and im not so bad at writing, but i never brag about it. kind like the hitman bravo thing. ive never spent a whole paycheck on a girl before, but i was about too...about too!

looks wise, about a month ago i would've said fichter. only because my hair style was all scrubby and i liked to throw in a bandana to keep the scrubbiness going. but nowadays, i shaved my head for summer.... so i dont know, id sat Eikei, not because im super buff, but only because hes the only truly hairless fellow. if ANYTHING, id say im closer to bolgan, except i dont have that stupid little patch in the front.
GrimmHooke

Mongoose Monarchs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personality wise, I'm almost exactly like Thomas, sadly. I'm terribly indecisive and insecure in my own ideas and creations. I'm also the type who just wants everyone to get along. I do wish I could buy some confidence off eBay. I try to be encouraging to others, but I can't manage to encourage myself, ya?

I don't think I physically look like anyone from the Suikodens.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I reckon that personality wise i am a combination of Sydonia and Hix. Probably because I am generally shy and quiet and I like to fool around alot and take most things not seriously, although I am loyal to my friends and act very calm, even at times of danger.

Appearance wise I look like Grenseal or Anji. I am blond and quiet thin.
:D
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In real life...personality wise I'm more like Jacques and Watari. Quiet and tending to separate myself from the world and society.
I have my own weird views of the world that nobody could every change.

I've been called Shu though and I don't quite see why...although I do tend to be more of a 'strategic' behind the scenes person and don't particualary want to do specific things unless I must.

I've also been called Jowy although I think it was because I was cosplaying him at the time. ^^;

looks-wise I don't particularily look like any of the Suikoden characters but if you really wanted....I look somewhat like the Flame Champion I guess....only with glasses and much shorter <.<;;

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Samuel Iaydhen

The Blind Men

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it would be apple. coz im such a L;OSER WHEN IT COMES TO THE MEN OF MY LIFE. rina too. coz like her im such a flirt
booboo200

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In looks: lol, i think i look alot like suikoden II hero! personality-wise, a mix of jaques and, hm...someone thats crazy at times! :D cause in school and stuff, im always reeeeelly quiet! but at home and around friends...i can get overly-excited about things! lol -----*edit*-----one more thing! im like klaus also, cause im good at things that have to do with strategy! and im a really kind and loving person i gess... o.O
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:arrow: I'm a mix of Luc and Jacques

i'm very sarcastic (Luc right there) and i tend to isolate myself and i don't say much :idea:

...oh i love him dearly...
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh I'd see myself as Viktor. I'm loud and crude and somewhat narrowminded. But soemtimes I'm a Viki since I seem to not walk on the side of the road when I'm meant to.

Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say Kinnison, just look't him, he looks exactly like me, he's got the skills and the kind, natural personality. Kinnison is soooo me, hands down. I love that guy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: