Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which character design did you like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heehee I forgot to put characters

Tir McDohl- His clothes are unique for a main character(IMHO), He looks a bit funny though :wink:
Ted- Ted's is cute! :D

Riou- His uhh circlet fits him his hairdoo is cool.
Luca Blight- His face rocks!!! and his armor too.
Flik- I liked his clothes and his sword.

Luc w/mask and w/o mask- I liked his design, He looks younger than his age, His clothes are unique for me ^_^
Sarah- I liked her dress, her wand, and her face, she looks sad but I like her ^_^.
Futch- Hah! this guy has changed (obviously) his clothes/armor are amazing, his looks is cool
Yuber- His clothes fits its color, Black, His face fits him, ALSO his sword fits him amazingly well.
Albert- His coat is for the modern ages like now, but that time(in Suikoden) was like 17th century, 16th century.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir- I agree with you True Rune his clothes are unique for a main character.
Ted- His smile relaxes me his design is cute.
Joshua Levenheit(sp)- His armor is cool.

Riou- I liked his tonfas, His circlet fits him well!
Flik- I liked the design of Flik's sword and clothes, I liked his 2D sprite.

Luc- He looks younger than his age, His clothes are cool a weird thing on his clothes a cross? Its cool!!
Sarah- I liked her dress, and her face. She looks so sad but she's cool and I like her!
Yuber- His drawing his nice, I wonder, How did he braid his hair?!, His swords fits him well, He looks better than S2 IMO.
Futch- He changed allot to a brat to matured person, he looks cool, the design is nice
Sasarai- Same as Luc's but his uniform is a bit weird.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like everyone here, i would think that Luc in SIII looks so P-I-M-P in his outfit. Much better with shorter hair, and he got rid of that robe thingy.

Pesmerga's and Yuber's Black armor looked pretty snazzy as well. I actually would prefer Yuber in Armor than in his bowler hat.

Lucia in Suikoden III looked so hot. And it looked better than wearing white in SII. Black is so slimming. :wink:

Geddoe looks cool in his outfit. And we get a character with an eyepatch! Argh! He's not a pirate! But that shirt thing looks cool.

Seed in SII looks so badass in his portrait. I think it's due to the metallic gloves and boots.

Rina looks very hot as the fortune teller chick.

and Sarasai looks better without his big hat thing, in my opinion.

But overall, i think Suikoden II's character designs were better than SI's or SIII's. I am currently playing SIV, but am right now only some four and a half hours through it, so i won't go into how the characters look there. I'll only say that Snowe doesn't look that great in that uniform.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beethoven4567

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of all the character designs in the Suikoden series, i like Sierra the most. She looks so beautiful, charming and cute. Besides i love pale-skinned women. :D

As for male character designs, i can say that i like Sasarai with a hat the most. He looks like a very charismatic cleric and a very cunning person.
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
But overall, i think Suikoden II's character designs were better than SI's or SIII's. I am currently playing SIV, but am right now only some four and a half hours through it, so i won't go into how the characters look there. I'll only say that Snowe doesn't look that great in that uniform.

Is SII's artist is the same as the SIII artist?

I generally preferred the SIII designs, but if you look at some of the full-body art, you can't help but to think that everyone has huge legs and tiny heads. I generally preferred the great attention to detail in the S3 artwork, though. The character models in the game didn't look half-bad either, but it would have been awesome to see black borders around the characters, like in Breath of Fire V, to give them more of that cel-shaded look.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes the artist of S2 is the same as S3 (Fumii Ishikawa).

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Connor MacLeod

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay. Here it goes.

NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH NASH Nash nash...ad infinitum.

He was just all black and blond and green and had that sexy face. (Save for the eye twitch--what was up with THAT?) Seriously though, his design was interesting. Very flamboyant James Bond-y. I like his robes better in III than in Gaidens as he kind of looks like a woman in the longer robes. A beautiful woman, but a woman nonetheless.

Suikoden I: Kirkis. Haha just kidding. The character art in this is kind of bad so it's hard to make too much of a decision. But I'll say Odessa 'cause she had pretty red hair.

Suikoden II: Luc. Oh my GOD, he looked so cute. Chaco's a close second for being cute in that "I-just-crawled-out-from-under-the-mud" sort of way, but loses points for tallons. Um, I also liked Hero's getup even though everyone says it's a little womanly. I thought it was cute, especially the yellow sweaterset. Girlfriend, puh-lease.

Jillia was quite beautiful too, but maybe I only say that because she's pale and has dark hair.

Suikogaiden I and II: Sierra obviously, she's creepy but lovely at the same time. Nash also, sans creepy. Julie was really the one I found to be most attractive. She looks like a Lhasa Apsa (you know, the dog) with the hair which is so cuuuute.

Suikoden III: (See above) Chris was also striking in her looks. I'm not a fan of all this hair color not found in nature, but the pale skin and long silver hair on her looked right. Her eyes matched her too, kind of stony looking. Plus her bod is hot.

(...)

Luc and the Destroyers also come in at a cool third with no explanation needed other than YUBERANDALBERT.

Suikoden IV: Hervy and Sigurd had interesting outfits. Helps that they're hot, but still--interesting. Kika is gorgeous, but I thought it was kind of ridiculous that she's a captain and walking around without any clothing on. Jeane has an excuse at least--she's the game's token booty.

I also liked the mermaids. They took me back to my The Little Mermaid days...Oh, the memories.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would agree with the comments made in earlier posts that suikoden two's character deisngs are better than suikoden threes'... though I haven't played suikoden three, this may also be because I know nothing about most of the characters and therefore like or hate none of them which is a different story in suikoden two...

but looking at the designs in general... they all look, well most of them look pretty dumb... just my opinion...

JNX out
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seed was pretty awesome. I thought he was the coolest.

I liked the ducks in Suikoden III. Rhett looked pretty G. That's why he's my fav in that game. Geddoe was awesome too. I loved Lulu's hair and Hugo's hair. Jimba was pretty awesome. I think I like Sui III's the best.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If all the characters were to be redesigned again... by the same person who did suikoden two and suikoden three... I would say suikoden is the best, followed by suikoden one...

just my opinion anyway...

JNX out
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JNX wrote:
I would say suikoden is the best, followed by suikoden one...

.....er, mind elaborating on that one?

I'll put in an order of the character designs overall that I liked from Best to Worst:
Suikoden II
Suikoden III
Suikoden I
Suikoden IV

It's not that Suikoden IV had bad looking characters, it's just that the character portraits are not as good as the other ones. One of the worst would have to be Snowe's. The armor's ok, but the brown shorts... :roll: ...they just don't look good. And then there was Jango and Breck. yeah, ugly, aren't they?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I

Well, I'm still playing the game, so I'll return later to fill this spot in.

Suikoden II

Elza, Clive, Annabelle, Miklotov, Camus, Shu, Luc, Lucia (I wondered how she could balance her hair and manage to look so good at the same time)... Should have more... Will come back some time or another...

Suikoden III

Never played. Don't know.

Suikoden IV

Kika, Leknaat (looks better than before), Jeane, Sigurd (though I hated his voice acting), Viki, Carrie, Kate (for some weird reason...), Travis (even though I hate his recruitment), Ameria... That's all I can remember...
Tetsuwan Zero

6000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, like half the people I like havent even been mentioned.

Suikoden I- Tir was just about the coolest looking charecter ever. I love the two bandannas and the elf shoes.

Suikoden II- Pesmerga, Seed, Culgan, Solon Jhee, Luca, Viki, Jeane.

Suikoden III- Yumi, Yuiri, Sasarai, Luc, Watari, Ayame, Hugo, Chris without armor.
Watari is just so cool looking. Kinda like Kakashi from Naruto, only IMO, cooler. and Yumi is just HOT. I love the clothing style of Alma Kinan, and Yumi is the best. Sasarai is just awesome. Same with Luc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: