Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viki's Hidden Agenda? (Possible Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Viki has a hidden agenda?
No! She'll never!
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Yes! She's definitely hiding something!
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
I'm not really sure...
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that should could have a bigger role to play in the plot but not be a villain. <_< While no one but konami can say for sure, there is always the possibility that her teleportations are more than just accidents.

Though, personally I think that she just has good luck and is just plain awful with controlling her teleportation spell XD
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My theory is that Viki is from Harmonia from way way in the future. She got a broken Blinking Rune in her hand, or perhaps shes allergic to the Blinking Rune. So that her allergy causes her to be tossed about in Space Time. She seems to be going from war to war, but with the way things are in the Suiko World, when is there not a war to be fought. Maybe her Blinking Rune is attracted to the power of the True Runes, so that she blinks to a True Rune, or where one will be. That would explain why she sides with the stronger team, because she sides with the True Runes.

So, her allergy to her special Blinking Rune causes her to activate it when she sneezes. But its attracted to True Runes so whatever time it ends up in, it will blink Viki to the True Runes. Viki realizes after 4 jumps that she's gunna have to start getting with the program and join the person you blink to, because you can get this over with as soon as possible.

I do think that Viki willl get a role someday in the near future, and perhaps a love interest? Just thoughts...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron88 wrote:
My theory is that Viki is from Harmonia from way way in the future.

Maybe Viki is Hikusaak :shock:

I know that is a waaay out there theory but Hikusaak has been missing, and as far as I know its never been said what gender s/he was or even if it was known. Under Hikusaak SARS has Hikusaak as "s/he" Don't jump all over me for it, I have NOTHING to back that theory up, haha

Another one especially after the comments made in IV is that Viki is a Sindar, maybe even the leader of the Sindar.

In either of these cases some would say that it does not make sense for Viki to be ditzy if she is such an important person, however her ditzyness could be result of an accident, Amnesia, or the side effects of traveling through time.

I really doubt both, my personal feeling is that Viki is just a person to transport you and that not a whole lot more will be revealed about her. Unfortunatly.
However that would SUCK royally if that was true. I am a big advocate for advancement of a character and I think so much more could be done by Konami in this area. Viki is one that I hope is revealed to be something special in the future :D

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. That's my point. It would literally be disappointing if Viki is passed of as but a normal teleportress... I can't see anything of the like happening in the future. But the many theorems you've mentioned... COULD be possible... But here's a line-up of what people think Viki is/where she's from...

1. She's just a lost girl with a Blinking rune... (BOO!)
2. Leader of the Sindar... XD
3. A centerpiece of Suikoden Storytelling
4. Harmonian from the future!
5. She's just a lost girl with a BROKEN Blinking Rune.
6. She's a spy sent by Leknaat. That she also comes from the Village of the Gate Rune.
7. She's mentally connected to the True Runes. :idea:
8. She has a bad allergy to *Blinking... :roll:
9. A bad disaster like Luc, waiting to Happen... :twisted:
10. She and Leknaat are related... :shock:

So fa r that's all.. What could her role be in the Final Suikoden? *wonders*...

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku wrote:
No, it would probably be Young Viki that you'd find :mrgreen: That would be... strange... But from my last post, I'm not saying I *want* her to be a villian, just that it's possibly from how much we know about her (Almost nothing >_>). I'm pretty sure she's not just there for the sake o being there, or atrleast I hope not, I think there's more to her then meets the eye.

What I find interesting is that if you check the Theater Preformance character list in S3 Y. Viki's has some thing like "..If only there was some role that suited her strange accent..."

Well since there is no voice acting (thank god) in S3 we'll really never know but it makes me wonder.... :|
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: