Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Devil May Cry 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Devil May Cry 3 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing the game right now and I'm not that far really (mission 3) but I'm just wondering if anyone else is playing it and if they find that it's better than DMC 1 and 2. I like the game a lot! And I love the opening scenes with that cool song. There are a couple cheesy lines (I pay a lot of attention to dialogue) but it's not so bad. The graphics are nice and it's fun to learn all the combo's.

What do you think?
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have played the first two DMC games. I reviewed the first one in Game Ratings, and I think it is a really good game. The second one I think tried to do too much, but just fell kind of short.

I plan to buy the thrid one as soon as I move back home in May or June. One thing I keep hearing is that it's really hard, which is good. The first two are still relatively easy to beat in Hard mode, and it'd be nice to have another game to spend time on.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only played a few levels of both the first game and the second, the second one was pretty easy but I don't recall the first one being as hard as this one. I never played either game enough times to even know that the blue orbs raised max health, so it took me about 30+ tries until I figured that out to pass level 3, and just now I found out what the yellow orbs are for which would take a bit of pressure off of me for boss fights after a long level. Because of the time it takes to pull off some of the longer combos and special attacks while you are fighting among many more enemies in set camera angles most of the time, the gameplay seems a bit more sticky and messier than ninja gaiden; I take damage some times either because I can't break off of a combo fast enough, or most enemies starts their attacks from a long range away but I can't see them coming because of the camera, or sometime depends on where you are on the screen a roll turn into a jump as the direction controls changes when the camera shifts... but with less not very fun puzzle solving than ninja gaiden this game is more entertaining to play. Plus the boss fights are not as hard as ninja gaiden once you know what to do and the levels are short enough that they are worth replaying many times.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first DMC in ''Dante mUst Dia'' mode its a pain in the butt,but the rewards are awesome.Now i hope that DMC3 is going to bring me the same difficulty,because without that DMC its just a beat 'em all. :wink:

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've played both 1 & 2, but I don't won't get to play 3 for a while due to school and $$ issues. It is second on my list of games to pick up though. I really enjoyed the previous ones and I already know I'll like this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: