Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Office (USA)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: The Office (USA) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last night (the 21st) was the new season premiere, and I'm a little sad that I had to miss it. This show (like a few shows) is libraried on my roommate's X-Box, and I've already seen every episode of the first two seasons.

If you haven't seen it, it's about the boss of an office (played by Steve Carrell) who thinks that he's the smartest, coolest, best guy ever. Despite the fact that you can visibly tell that his employees dislike him, the funniest moments in the show come when his face is on screen.

I've also seen a few episodes of the British original series (that this one is based on), and it's pretty funny, a little slower paced and more 'British' than the American version, but still a good laugh riot. It's on Thursday nights...anybody watch?
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen a few episodes and Steve Carrell is pretty funny in the ones I've seen, but since it follows up the much more hilarious and better My Name Is Earl. The Office should start before Jason Lee's show that way the full hour starts funny then ends on a hilarious note.

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Words cannot express how much I missed The Office during the offseason. Not only was last night's season premiere on the same level of awesome as the second season, but the writers handled the Jim/Pam storyline brilliantly. Don't even get me started on how pleasantly surprised I was to see Ed Helms.

This is the best TV comedy since Seinfeld, bar none.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*spoilers and stuff*

Cool, this topic exists!

The show is brilliant; I thought it was pretty awesome how Ed Helms character and Steve Carrel were much alike. I guess working with John Stewart for so many year would do that to you.

The episode where Dweight left had me very edgey. But I'm glad they got him back (the next episode no less). Was it me, or was it freaking hilarious when Andy punched a whole through the wall at Oscars welcome back party.

Though nothing can top the episode where Michael dates the chick from the Asian restraunt :D

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

anyone watch the new episode that premiered tonight?

Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great episode. Of course, that's to be expected from this show. More notable is how well they managed to fill 45 minutes or so of TV time. I hope to see more of that in the future.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol anyone watching the new episode that is on tonight?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: