Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rune Pictures

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mullenger

8949 Potch
19 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Rune Pictures Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Help!!! I'm in urgent need of people to link me to sites where i can find decent pictures of the runes featured so far in the series

I need especially the Black Sword Rune - preferably about 10 inches in height

Thank you very much

xXx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I put together a collction of Rune images a time ago, and you can find them here.

The Black Sword Rune is at the fourth listed.

8949 Potch
19 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cheers Vertius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're happy with that I'll close the thread, please try to use only this topic in the future. Thanks.

Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: